STIR-FRIES, FAJITAS: Northridge Hosp. doubles dinner
- Hospital and MedExcel honor emergency medical service workers. // Hudson Valley Business Journal;7/29/2002, Vol. 13 Issue 15, p31
Highlights the 2002 Celebration of Life EMS Recognition Dinner hosted by Saint Luke Cornwall Hospital and MedExcel USA Inc. Way of honoring the emergency medical service workers; Ability of the health professionals to provide quality service.
- Of marriage vows, matzohs and Zagat maps. Carroll, Mary // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);02/18/2000, Vol. 47 Issue 7, p44A
Reports activities in the hospitality industry in New York. Renewal of vows of eighty couples at Gurney's Inn; Victory of Donald Lerman in matzoh ball eating at Ben's Kosher and Delicatessen; Commencement of `The World Goes Round' musical in Dockside Restaurant and Theater Three.
- Oaktoberfest: Got a Match? // Restaurant Hospitality;Nov2013, Vol. 97 Issue 11, p48
The article offers information on Oak Tavern's recent Oaktoberfest dinner in Miami, Florida.
- Top Docs. // New Canaan, Darien & Rowayton Magazine;Jul/Aug2012, Vol. 11 Issue 4, p59
This article reports that the Stamford Hospital Foundation in Darien, Connecticut, held a Leadership Dinner to recognize the hospital's many donor, volunteer and physician leaders.
- Surgical SoirÃ©e. // Greenwich Magazine;Nov2011, Vol. 64 Issue 11, p63
The article presents the highlights of the Hospital for Special Surgery's 28th Annual Tribute Dinner held at Waldorf-Astoria, New York.
- Benedictine Hospital's 10th Annual Dinner Dance to benefit the Linda Young Ovarian Cancer Support Program. // Hudson Valley Business Journal;9/13/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 37, p26
The article offers information on the 10th Annual Dinner Dance of Linda Young Ovarian Cancer Support Program at Benedictine Hospital with Live and Silent Auctions to be held in New York on September 25, 2010.
- NONPROFIT. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;12/28/2009, Vol. 39 Issue 29, p7
The article announces the Legacy Award to be received by the Davis Hospital and Medical Center from the Davis Chamber of Commerce at its annual Business Awards Banquet to be held in Utah on January 22, 2009.
- TOTALLY TIFF. // Foodservice & Hospitality;Oct2012, Vol. 45 Issue 8, p9
The article informs that the restaurants including Real Sports Bar & Grill and E1 1even participated in the Toronto International Film Festival (TIFF) celebrations held in Toronto, Ontario in 2012.
- TOP THREE DINING TRENDS HIGHLIGHTED. Bidois, Marisa // Restaurant & Catering News;May2014, Vol. 7 Issue 5, p35
The article discusses the dining trends including casual dining, healthy eating and shared plates highlighted by the periodical's annual Hospitality Report, on the performance of New Zealand's hospitality industry.
- TABLE TALK: WHERE THE HOSPITALITY INDUSTRY MEETS. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;3/18/2011, Vol. 201 Issue 4669, p19
Several photographs of the Good Food Guide dinner at L'Endume restaurant at Cumbria, England, are presented