AT ELON UNIV: NC campus restaurant exceeds revenue goals
- Dining Elan at Elon. // FoodService Director;10/15/2007, Vol. 20 Issue 10, p4
This article reports on the opening of The Colonnades, a dining facility at Elon College in North Carolina. The facility touts restaurant-like ambiance and energy-efficient design. The Colonnades features four dining options, plus the Fountain Market, a grocery store that offers a deli and salad...
- Elon University Hopes To Turn Drivers into "Zimriders.". // Sustainability: The Journal of Record;Oct2010, Vol. 3 Issue 5, p263
The article reports that a private network for carpooling has been introduced by Elon University in North Carolina and Zimride Inc. in order to lessen traffic and parking congestion on the campus.
- A Story with Three Lessons. Sullivan, John G. // Meridians;Autumn2002, Vol. 9 Issue 4, p12
Presents the story told by the author during the 112th Commencement Ceremony of Elon University, North Carolina. Lessons to be learned from the story; Insights gained from the story; Challenges given by the author to his listeners. INSET: After 15 minutes of fame, three lessons for life.
- Program offers sustainable update. // Furniture/Today;
The article offers information on the program "Innovations in Sustainable Furnishings: The Road Ahead," to be organized by the nonprofit organization Sustainable Furnishings Council and the Elon University on September 20, 2013, which will feature future sustainability design and thinking.
- Raghu Tadepalli Named Dean of Elon University Business School. KULKARNI, BHARGAVI // News India Times;06/15/2012, Vol. 43 Issue 24, p11
The article announces the appointment of Raghu Tadepalli as dean of the Martha and Spencer Love School of Business at Elon University in North Carolina.
- FORWARD PROGRESS. Attwood, Emily // Athletic Business;May2012, Vol. 36 Issue 5, p62
This section offers news updates and announcements on sports facilities in North America. The Heights Recreation Center in Richardson, Texas will add a new gym and aquatic center, the University of Tampa will open in December 2012 its Naimoli Family Intramural and Athletic Complex, and Elon...
- All Veg Station Opens at Elon University. // Food Management Exclusive Insight;11/24/2014, p5
The article reports on the opening of the Green World At 1889 vegetarian and vegan station by Aramark at the Colonnades Dining Hall in Elon University as reported by the "Times-News" journal.
- Preventing good people from making bad decisions. Johnson, Michelle // Quill;Sep2000, Vol. 88 Issue 8, p76
Deals with a study at Elon College, North Carolina authored by Byung Lee and George Padgett, on the need to incorporate ethics education throughout the journalism curriculum in colleges and universities in the United States. Why colleges often incorporated ethics instruction into other classes;...
- Policy Polls Reflect Community Service Priority. // Business Officer;Jun2011, Vol. 44 Issue 11, p8
The article offers the author's view on the poll of Elon University in Raleigh, North Carolina. He mentions that the university's poll is made as a public service which offers neutral and nonbiased information for citizens, civic leaders and business people's use in public and policy discussion....