AFTER ELIMINATING 'REDUCED' STIGMA: KINGSTON FEEDS MORE KIDS
- IN ONE SCHOOL, MORE TO FOLLOW: Brandywine takes the school b'fast challenge. Riell, Howard // FoodService Director;04/15/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 4, p50
Reports that increasing breakfast participation of students is a priority in school districts in the United States. Details on the breakfast program of Brandywine School District in Delaware for its students; Reason for prioritizing breakfast participation in schools.
- Free Breakfast for All. Jess, Derek J. // School Business Affairs;Nov2013, Vol. 79 Issue 10, p12
The article discusses the free breakfast pilot program implemented by the Perth Amboy School District in New Jersey in 2010. The author says the program was successful as shown by the number of students who took part in the program and the improvement in students' school performance. The decline...
- WISD readies for "Breakfast Week" // Lakelander (Whitney, TX);2/24/2010, Vol. 24 Issue 8, p6
The article reports on a campaign by Whitney Intermediate School District (WISD) to introduce students to the importance of school breakfast during the National School Breakfast Week, March 8-12, 2010.
- Seamless Summer Feeding Program. // Grand Saline Sun (TX);5/29/2014, Vol. 119 Issue 22, p3
The article reports on the Seamless Summer Breakfast and Lunch Program to be hosted by the Grand Saline Independent School District in Texas from June 9, 2014 through July 3, 2014.
- FOUR YEARS LATER: Pueblo school b'fast soars. // FoodService Director;1/15/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 1, p1
Deals with the breakfast participation at the Pueblo School District in Colorado in January 2003. Number of schools included in the service; Goal of the breakfast program; Description of breakfast entrees.
- Breakfast - a great way to start your day. CLARK, GAYLIA // Ellis County Press;2/20/2014, Vol. 22 Issue 46, p10
The article reports on the free Breakfast in the Classroom program offered by the Ferris Independent School District (ISD) in Texas to its elementary students.
- HANDHELD THE KEY: PHILLY BREAKFAST RISES. // FoodService Director;10/15/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 10, p2
Reports on the expected increase in breakfast participation at the School District of Philadelphia in Pennsylvania in the 2002-2003 school year. Number of feeding sites that will begin the semester offering grab-and-go meals; Examples of food served.
- WISD recognizes School Breakfast Week. // Lakelander (Whitney, TX);2/26/2014, Vol. 27 Issue 8, p3
The article reports that the Whitney Independent School District (WISD) in Whitney, Texas will recognize the National School Breakfast Program with the theme "Take Time for School Breakfast" from March 3-7, 2014.
- Classroom Breakfast Program Feeds Hungry, Busy Students. // Curriculum Review;Oct2012, Vol. 52 Issue 2, p3
The article reports on the selection of 10 U.S. school districts as recipients of the classroom breakfast program of the organization called the Partners for Breakfast in the Classroom.