- Morrison lands multiunit contract with elder-care company. // Nation's Restaurant News;4/29/2002, Vol. 36 Issue 17, p16
Reports the management of dining services of Morrison Management Specialists for the Fountains Retirement Communities Inc. in Atlanta, Georgia.
- FOUNTAIN RETIREMENT TAPS MORRISON. // FoodService Director;5/15/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 5, p5
Discusses the partnership between Morrison Senior Dining and Fountains Retirement Communities Inc. of Tucson, Arizona regarding dining services for the retirement community. Background of the two companies; Objectives of the alliance; Benefits of the alliance.
- HFM lauds revised contract share estimate. // Food Management;Feb2002, Vol. 37 Issue 2, p9
Reports the move of Technomic to revise the estimate of contractor penetration of acute care food service in the U.S. Impetus to the move; Estimates on the number of food and beverage purchases controlled by food service management firms; Comparative estimates made by Technomic and the National...
- Beverage intel. // Restaurant Business;Oct2010, Vol. 109 Issue 10, p8
The article reports on the findings of trying new beverages according to a report from foodservice consultant Technomic Inc. and Beverage Consumer Trend Report.
- Noncommercial Foodservice Showing Signs of Growth, Technomic Reports. // Southeast Food Service News;Mar2013, Vol. 37 Issue 3, p5
The article focuses on the forecast of Technomic Inc. regarding the 3.7 percent growth of noncommercial foodservice operations in 2013.
- Ample Growth Opportunities for Breakfast in Food Service. // Southeast Food Service News;Feb2012, Vol. 36 Issue 2, p4
The article offers information about the consumer data release by Technomic Inc. which shows several opportunities for breakfast in food service industry.
- For foodservice, these are the good old days, say Technomic. // Food Management;Nov99, Vol. 34 Issue 11, p14
Presents Technomic Inc.'s forecasts for the foodservice industry in the United States for the year 2000. Rate of growth; Growth sectors; Penetration of foodservice management contractors; Impact of guest chef programs and take-home meals.
- CHASING THE BUSY BALANCER. S. R. // Restaurant Business;Aug2014, Vol. 113 Issue 8, p16
The article reports on the research and consulting firm Technomic, on the statistic of female of middle and upper income family for purchasing the meals from foodservice spots in the U.S. and mentions the views of Sara Monnette, senior director of the firm on the food quality of the foodservice.
- Research: Convenience stores growing their foodservice business. // National Petroleum News;Mar2012, Vol. 104 Issue 2, p7
The article offers information on a Chicago, Illinois-based Technomic Inc. report, which reveals that the total convenience-store foodservice revenue increased from 10.2 billion dollars in 2007 to 11.5 billion dollars in 2011, due to service expansions, additional stores and foodservice experience.