Partnerships are the road to prosperity
- Bedding veterans form marketing company. Perry, David // Furniture/Today;5/27/2002, Vol. 26 Issue 37, p26
Reports the partnership of Gerry Borreggine and Ed Brandhorst in New Jersey. Establishment of the AllMedia Design Group; Commitment of the company for the bedding clients; Career background of Borreggine and Brandhorst.
- Specialty Sleep Expo set for March in Chicago. // Furniture/Today;2/11/2002, Vol. 26 Issue 23, p14
Highlights the partnership of Futon Association International with the Specialty Sleep Association Expo for the one-stop trade show in Chicago, Illinois. Concentration of furniture retailers; Range of specialty sleep products; Workshops on marketing ans customer service.
- Business partners open new furniture store in Visalia. Fujimoto, Deborah Rivera // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;3/21/2003, Issue 323062, p3
Reports on the partnership of business owners Gary Hemphill and Jess Blasingame in Visalia, California. Launch of home furniture store; Renovation of the purchased building; Business opportunities in the area.
- Freudenberg sets FR mattress push. Perry, David // Furniture/Today;9/8/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 2, p34
Reports on the strategic agreement between bedding producer Freudenberg and HS Converting in Durham, North Carolina. Production of fire-resistant mattress products; Terms of the agreement; Enhancement of customer relations.
- Guardsman, Fenice team up on leather care line. Gunin, Joan // Furniture/Today;11/10/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 10, p8
Reports on the collaboration between Guardsman and Fenice in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Facilitation of leather care solutions; Launch of Leather Care products to retailers; Expansion of the product lines.
- AA Corp. partners with 3 U.S. mfrs. Slaughter, Powell // Furniture/Today;8/9/2004, Vol. 28 Issue 48, p23
Reports on AA Corp.'s partnership with United States furniture manufacturers. U.S. customers of AA Corp.; Plans of the company to build a separate plant at its manufacturing complex near Ho Chi Minh City; Completion of the Ferguson Copeland/AA Corp. facility; Tips for the Vietnamese companies.
- Country Casual. // License!;Nov2002, Vol. 5 Issue 10, p49
Reports on the partnership between Country Living Magazine and Lane Home Furnishings to introduce a collection of upholstered furniture and case goods that represent a casual American lifestyle. Introduction of youth and adult bedroom, dining and occasional pieces.
- Tom Dixon lands prestigious partnership. // Cabinet Maker;10/25/2013, Issue 5858, p9
The article reports on the launch of a shop-in-shop display of furniture and lighting designer Tom Dixon at Parisian lighting store Les Anneess Lumiere in Paris, France.
- Warren Evans hints at possible retail partnerships. // Cabinet Maker;1/7/2011, Issue 5719, p4
The article reports that Warren Evans's owner and founder has expected that the business may seek a retail partnership in London, England.