- Retail Intelligence. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;2/28/2003, Issue 5326, p8
Reports on the sales performance of the furniture stores in Great Britain. Average price of living cabinets; Increment in the sales for upholstery; Stability of the store margins.
- Kids vendors continue to struggle in 2Q. Chamberlain, Janice // Kids Today;Sep2003, p61
Reports on the sales performance of children's furniture industry in the U.S. for the second quarter of 2003. Total sales generated by Crown Crafts; Percentage of gross margin of Ethan Allen; Decline in gross margin of Dan River.
- Cebu show called better than expected. Carroll, Brian // Furniture/Today;4/21/2003, Vol. 27 Issue 32, p26
Highlights the Cebu International Furniture and Furnishings Exhibition in Cebu City, Philippines. Sales generated by the show; Role of the Cebu Furniture Industry Foundation in organizing the event; Constituency of the buyers.
- Financial results. // Furniture/Today;7/21/2003, Vol. 27 Issue 45, p51
Presents a chart depicting the sales performance of various furniture companies in the U.S. as of July 21, 2003.
- Furniture Village sees 50% jump in profits. // Cabinet Maker;05/07/99, Issue 5137, p8
Reports on the increase in pre-tax and exceptional-item profits of furniture store chain Furniture Village in 1999.
- Heal's sees 7% furniture growth. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;06/11/99, Issue 5141, p4
Reports on the sales performance of furniture maker Heal for the period ended March 27, 1999.
- Profits details. // Cabinet Maker;10/22/99, Issue 5160, p6
Reports on the decline of the pre-tax profits of Cornwell Parker, a furniture and furnishing group, in the year to July 31, 1999.
- Autumn sales uplift at Rosebys. // Cabinet Maker;10/29/99, Issue 5161, p2
Reports on the increased earnings of Rosebys' furniture business in Great Britain in the seven weeks preceding October 16, 1999.
- Second half rethink sees Courts fall. Friars // Cabinet Maker;10/29/99, Issue 5161, p5
Focuses on the decrease in the earnings expected by furniture manufacturing firm, Courts for the second half of 1999.