- NOP WORLD. // Marketing News;8/13/2001, Vol. 35 Issue 17, pH11
Features NOP World company, a marketing research company, in London, England. Historical background; Total revenues in 2000; Services offered.
- Half of shoppers want to meet the makers. // Cabinet Maker;5/30/2003, Issue 5340, p14
Reports on the consumer research conducted by NOP World on the popularity of visiting manufacturers' showrooms as way researching furniture. Percentage of respondents who surf Internet for furniture retailers and manufacturers; Effort of suppliers to create stylish showrooms; Number of...
- Young householders say furniture is tops. // Cabinet Maker;4/23/2004, Issue 5385, p15
Presents the results of the survey on the priorities among young homemakers conducted by NOP World in Great Britain. Purchase of house furniture; Fashion statement of the lounge and dining room; Updates on the wallpaper and paint.
- Rate of Europe's IT spending growth set to drop in 2004. Webdale, Jonathan // New Media Age;12/11/2003, p13
Reports on NOP World's annual Technology Confidence Barometer, predicting the decline in the rate of increase in information technology (IT) investment in Europe in 2004. Estimates of overall IT spending; Comparison with U.S. statistics; Encouragement for technology vendors from the public sector.
- Fish4jobs shown to be best-known recruitment site. // New Media Age;1/15/2004, p15
Reveals that Fish4jobs has the highest brand recognition among recruitment portal in Great Britain. Highlights of a survey conducted by NOP World; Percentage of people who have heard of or used Fish4jobs.
- Weighing up banks' response to phishing. Cooke, Mike // New Media Age;12/18/2003, p11
Focuses on the effect of the email fraud called phishing on the online banking community. Definition of phishing; Action taken by online banks to inform its customers about phishing; Results of the survey conducted by NOP World about phishing.
- Print DTC fails to grab attention: study. Krisanits, Tracy // Medical Marketing & Media;Jan2005, Vol. 40 Issue 1, p28
The article focuses on print advertising by direct-to-consumer (DTC) creatives. According to research from Starch Communications, two-page DTC spreads rank 40th among all product categories in terms of grabbing attention. A division of NOP World, Starch uses a subscriber database to recruit and...
- NOP study reveals 50% adult Web use and growth in e-tail. // New Media Age;8/29/2002, p16
Reports on the findings of the NOP World Internet User Profile Study in 2002. Growth rate of Web penetration; Reasons for the decline in online purchasing activity; Short list of products bought through the Internet.
- UK broadband use up by 60% in six months. // New Media Age;8/29/2002, p17
Reports on the findings of the Internet User Profile Study by NOP World company about broadband Internet access in Great Britain in 2002. Increase in broadband Internet connection; Use of broadband Internet access at home; Obstacles to the growth of broadband Internet connection.