Distribution centre to boost Alan Ward
- OPINION BACKCHAT. // Cabinet Maker;1/14/2011, Issue 5720, p66
The article presents the opinions of independent furniture and homewares retailers on the use of short message service (SMS) marketing method in Great Britain. Peter Smith of The Sitting Room admits that he does not know of anyone who uses the SMS marketing method and affirms that he is inclined...
- Material opposites. Andresen, Brit // Architecture Australia;May/Jun95, Vol. 84 Issue 3, p34
Reports on the transformation of a warehouse by Virginia Kerridge and Philip Wallace. Description of warehouse; Design of warehouse.
- New Jersey's most unglamorous--but successful--industry. Lelen, Kenneth // Business News New Jersey;11/1/95, Vol. 8 Issue 20, p32
Focuses on New Jersey as one of the country's strongest distribution centers. State's enormous amount of warehouse space; Interrelated factors bringing about the phenomenon; Growth of leasing activity in New Jersey; Rental variations by location building design and availability; Importance of...
- Distribution Centers Leap Abroad with Upscale Training. Gillen, Ray // Transportation & Distribution;Aug2001, Vol. 42 Issue 8, p62
Provides information on the development of distribution centers in Hudson Valley, New York. Information on the warehousing training program of the Orange/Ulster Board of Cooperative Educational Services; Details on the conversion of a laundry facility in Hudson into a distribution training...
- Focus on distribution. Gledhill, Barbara // Food Manufacture;Aug98, Vol. 73 Issue 8, p30
Presents information on the management of in-house distribution. View that managing in-house distribution is different to managing manufacturing; How outsourcing can achieve change in distribution; Information on McGregor Cory, a subsidiary of the Ocean Group.
- Warehouse Dist. musters self-tax plan to keep luster. Bullard, Stan // Crain's Cleveland Business;05/19/97, Vol. 18 Issue 20, p1
Presents information on Warehouse District, Cleveland, Ohio and the willingness of property owners to tax themselves in order to maintain the stigma which is associated with the district. Description of the efforts of residents to have proper security; Problems which were created; Comments from...
- $2 million food storage warehouse to be built in Bluffdale. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;9/18/95, Vol. 25 Issue 12, p6
Reports on the construction of a food storage warehouse in Bluffdale in Salt Lake, Utah. Warehouse size; Facility features; L.K. Sorensen Associates as architectural service firm.
- Another 125,000 square feet of industrial space underway. Jones, Lara // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;9/25/95, Vol. 25 Issue 13, p1
Reports that Ninigret Development Co. has started the construction of a second distribution facility in Salt Lake City, Utah.
- Distributor of Parker Hannifin seals to open Salt Lake City... // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;11/20/95, Vol. 25 Issue 21, p9
Presents information on the opening of a stock distribution center in Salt Lake City, by State Seal County Incorporated, a Phoenix-based distributor for Parker Hannifin Corporated. Comments by Michael Austin, company president.