- Wiley Sees Modest Fiscal Q3 Education Revenue Growth. // Educational Marketer;3/26/2012, Vol. 43 Issue 7, p3
The article reports on the financial performance of Hoboken, New Jersey-based global publisher John Wiley & Sons Inc. for the third quarter of 2011 ended January 31, 2012. Chief executive officer (CEO) Stephen Smith reveals the company enjoyed 3.6 percent U.S. sales increase against a published...
- 20% Growth In Travel Titles Helps John Wiley & Sons FY 2004. // Book Publishing Report;
Reports on Hoboken, New Jersey-based book publisher John Wiley & Sons Inc.'s earnings for the fiscal year ended April 30, 2004. Total sales; Quarterly revenues; Comparison with financial performance in previous periods.
- Acquisitions Push Wiley Sales, Earnings. Milliot, Jim // Publishers Weekly;3/13/2000, Vol. 247 Issue 11, p20
Reports on the third quarter financial results at publishing company John Wiley & Sons for the period ended January 31, 2000. Role of the company's several acquisitions in its growth in revenues; Net income for the quarter; Number of electronic books it plans to release for the year 2000.
- Wiley Posts Strong Gains In Sales, Earnings. Milliot, Jim // Publishers Weekly;7/3/2000, Vol. 247 Issue 27, p11
Reports on the sales and earnings of publishing company John Wiley and Sons Inc. for the fiscal year ended April 30, 2000. Increase in the company's sales; Rate of growth in operating earnings; Revenue increase at its professional/trade segment; Comments from Wiley President Will Pesce.
- Wiley's Professional/Trade Group Keeps On Rolling. Milliot, Jim // Publishers Weekly;9/11/2000, Vol. 247 Issue 37, p18
Reports on the revenue contributed by the professional/trade (P/T) publishing group of John Wiley & Sons Incorporated's to the company's total revenue in the fiscal year ended April 30, 2000. Group's largest segment; One of the keys to the P/T group's success; Wiley's fastest growing...
- International Units Lift Wiley. Milliot, Jim // Publishers Weekly;3/10/2003, Vol. 250 Issue 10, p13
Reports on the performance of publishing company John Wiley during the quarter ended January 31, 2003. Impact of the acquisitions made by the international operations of John Wiley on its sales and earnings during the quarter; Details on the performance of the higher-education segment of the...
- Six-Months Earnings Jump at Wiley. // Publishers Weekly;12/7/1998, Vol. 245 Issue 49, p18
Highlights the increase in earnings of publisher John Wiley & Sons for the first six months which ended October 31, 1998. Rise in income; Percent increase in revenues; Factors to which the increased earnings could be attributed.
- Wiley Announces New Funded Access Service. // Internet Resources Newsletter;Aug2006, Issue 143, p22
The article reports on the announcement of global publisher John Wiley & Sons Inc. regarding a new funded access service for authors of journal articles as of August 2006. The new program will allow authors to have the option of paying a fee to ensure that their article is available to...
- Wiley P/T Finishes Q2 Fiscal 2007 with 10% Revenue Gain. // Book Publishing Report;12/11/2006, Vol. 31 Issue 48, p1
The article presents information on the financial status of John Wiley & Sons Inc. It is stated that the company reported an overall profit of $104 million for its Professional/Trade division in the second quarter of the financial year 2007. However, according to CEO William Pesce, the business...