Tyco to Co-Locate at Flextronics' China Location
- Motorola Outsourcing Expands. // Wireless Week;06/05/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 23, p1
Focuses on the contracting out agreement of Motorola with Flextronics Ltd. Terms of the agreement.
- Flextronics Provides Reverse Logistics, Signs Agreement with Newport. Shedd, John // Circuits Assembly;May2002, Vol. 13 Issue 5, p18
Reports the agreement between Flextronics Photonics and Newport Corp. Transfer of the elements of optical component manufacturing technology of Flextronics to Newport; Development of Newport of standardized platform for automating key fiber optics packaging processes; Technology roadmap for the...
- Motorola Outsources Its Manufacturing. // Quality;Oct2000, Vol. 39 Issue 10, p18
Reports on the outsourcing agreement signed by Schaumburg, Illinois-based Motorola Inc. with San Jose, California-based Flextronics International Inc., an electronics manufacturing services company. Aim of the deal; Comments from Gray Benoist of Motorola; Flextronics' quality program.
- What Outsourcing Slump? Levine, Bernard // Electronic News (10616624);10/8/2001, Vol. 47 Issue 41, p1
Presents information on the agreement signed by Xerox Corp. with Flextronics in 2001. Value of the agreement; Sites where Flextronics would focus its manufacturing efforts; Sale of the office manufacturing assets of Xerox; Closure of Xerox manufacturing plants.
- Motorola inks $30 billion alliance with Flextronics. April, Carolyn A. // InfoWorld;06/05/2000, Vol. 22 Issue 23, p14
Focuses on the five-year outsourcing deal signed by Motorola with Flextronics International. Expectations of Motorola from the deal; Terms of the agreement.
- Flextronics Acquires Operations from Teraforce. Shedd, John // Circuits Assembly;Mar2002, Vol. 13 Issue 3, p18
Reports the agreement between Flextronics and TeraForce Technology Corp. Focus on the acquisition of the engineering design service operation of Flextronics from TeraForce; Details of the contract; Personal view of Ron Snyder, president of Flextronics Design, on the benefit of the contract on...
- Opinions Vary Over Ericsson's Outsourcing Of Handsets. Quigley, Paul // Wireless Week;02/05/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 6, p15
Reports on the move of Ericsson to outsource its handset assembly to Flextronics International Ltd. Varying views on Ericsson's decision; Significance of the contract to Flextronics; Focus on other vendors entering a similar deal.
- Xerox Transfers Operations to Flextronics. // Circuits Assembly;Dec2001, Vol. 12 Issue 12, p16
Reports the agreement of Xerox with Flextronics for payment of liabilities to Xerox in Stamford, Connecticut. Assumption of liabilities for sale of inventory, property and equipment; Contract for manufacturing of office equipment and components; Sale of office manufacturing operations.
- Ericsson to outsource handset production. Evers, Joris; Williams, Martyn // InfoWorld;02/12/2001, Vol. 23 Issue 7, p56A
Reports that Singapore-based Flextronics International Inc. will take over Ericsson AB facilities in Brazil, Malaysia, Sweden and the United Kingdom and in parts of its United States plant in Lynchburg, Virginia. Estimated number of Ericsson employees who will join Flextronics; Reduction in the...