Oki Introduces New Modules
- A Bluetooth Radio Headset Adapter. Baker, Allen // QST;Aug2013, Vol. 97 Issue 8, p30
The article offers step-by-step instructions for assembling a Bluetooth radio headset adapter using surface mount devices (SMD).
- BGA Mezzanine Connectors Boost Yields. Takada, Toshi; Nagata, Masa; Kikuchi, Tak // SMT: Surface Mount Technology;Jan/Feb2010, Vol. 25 Issue 1, p12
The article reports on the assessment of ball grid array (BGA) mezzanine connectors, the essential elements of telecommunication systems, to quantify production yields. Leading contract electronics manufacturers (CEMs) set up 1900 connectors on surface-mount technology (SMT) lines to assess the...
- CTI system for small call centers. // Telecom Asia;May2003, Vol. 14 Issue 5, p32
Reports on Oki Electric Industry Co.'s sale of its Computer Telephony Integration (CTI) and Internet protocol (IP) communication system, CTstage 4i for .NET, 2003, to the Chinese call center market. Features of the CTstage 4i system; Oki's collaboration partners for marketing in China.
- SMT flowline. // Electronic News;9/6/93, Vol. 39 Issue 1979, p12
Presents a photograph of the ValuLine surface mount assembly package. DEK 249 screen printer; Philips CSM84 compact surface mounter; Conceptronic forced convection reflow oven; Introductory price; Description of the surface mounter from Philips Industrial Automation.
- Contract manufacturing, new components drive surface mount market. // Control Engineering;Mar98, Vol. 45 Issue 3, p55
Focuses on the continued growth of the surface mount technology market despite a slowdown in capital equipment spending, according to a report by Frost & Sullivan. Projected sales growth from 1997 to 2004; Fastest growing geographic regions.
- Analog's shrinking world. Jung, Walt // Electronic Design;04/01/97, Vol. 45 Issue 7, p169
Provides information about the surface mount (SM) packaging of integrated circuit. SM's advantages over the traditional leaded passive components; Burden experienced by a digital designer on the constraints of SM parts.
- High power dc-dc converters attain viability as surface-mount devices. Mannion, Patrick // Electronic Design;06/23/97, Vol. 45 Issue 13, p60
Reports that dc-dc converters are the final obstacle to fully automated surface-mount assembly of personal computer (PC) boards. Reason for the slow migration of dc-dc converters from through-hole assembly to surface mount; Information on the surface-mount converters developed by Lambda...
- Surface-mount DC-DC converters come of age. Wagner, Michael // Electronic Design;07/07/97, Vol. 45 Issue 14, p107
Discusses the improvement of terminal management which has produced lightweight power converts in a wide range of power ratings, promising lower manufacturing cost and enhanced reliability, with reference to surface-mount technology (SMT). Discussion on the chief obstacle of surface-mount...
- Oki Electric Industry Co., Ltd., SWOT Analysis. // Oki Electric Industry Company, Limited SWOT Analysis;
A business analysis of Oki Electric Industry Co. Ltd. telecommunications equipment manufacturers in Japan is provided, focusing on its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities for improvement and threats to the company. Strengths include focus on technology innovation. Weaknesses include the...