- Safety in Numbers. Hamburg, Lisa // Circuits Assembly;Jan2002, Vol. 13 Issue 1, p7
Editorial. Focuses on the improvement of alliances in electronics manufacturing industry in the U.S. Aim of the Assemblï¿½on and Speedline Alliance on the alliance; Advantage of manufacturing expertise; Benefit of partnership.
- TVB EUROPE CHANNEL IN A BOX TV: NEWS IN BRIEF. // TVB Europe;Feb2010, p24
The article offers news briefs on topics including the release of the OSP-8229 quad split video processor from Ross Video, technology partnership of Aspera and Axceleon, and collaboration of Brick House Video and Network Electronic France.
- With CES Ahead, It's Partner-Up Time Again. Ellis, Leslie // Multichannel News;11/8/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 42, p47
The author focuses on various partnerships that occurred in the electronic industry as a preparation for the upcoming Consumer Electronics Show (CES) in the U.S. and discusses its connection with the cable industry.
- UK-China IT partnership. // Electronics Weekly;7/15/2009, Issue 2392, p4
The article reports that a delegation from China visited Great Britain to look for business partnerships and technology expertise. The programme is part of a joint partnership by both the countries in ICT, facilitated by UKTI. Chinese officials went on to visit technology clusters in Cambridge...
- ACCESSORIES BRIEFS. // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;05/21/2001, Vol. 16 Issue 12, p33
Reports several developments on the electronics industry in the United States. Use of the USB Charge-Sync Cable with the Palm V Personal Digital Assistance by Targus; Assistance in the purchasing decisions of customers by the Weemote remote control of Fobis Technologies; Details on the...
- Contract Manufacturers Can Improve OEMs' Designs. Ryan, Jenny // Electronic News;12/04/2000, Vol. 46 Issue 49, p44
Focuses on the business opportunity offered by the partnership of original equipment manufacturers (OEM) with electronics manufacturing services (EMS). How OEMs can reduce time-to-market; Challenge in moving design services to an EMS provider.
- Finding The Right Partnership Roles. MOKRY, FRANK // Electronic News;03/15/99, Vol. 45 Issue 11, p44
Elaborates the partnership between the original equipment manufacturers (OEM) and the electronic manufacturing services (EMS) providers in the United States. Analysis of areas of competence; Scope of product responsibility; Requirements for the success of the partnership.
- Partnership on fast forward. // Discount Store News;5/2/94, Vol. 33 Issue 9, p41
Discusses the need for strong vendor/retailer alliances in the consumer electronics (CE) market. Fast evolution of the CE market; Role of consumer electronics manufacturers in keeping discounters competitive in the market; History of the CE market; Profile of partnerships in the business.
- NEWS. // Printed Circuit Design;Jan2002, Vol. 19 Issue 1, p6
Presents news briefs on the electronics industry in the United States as of January 2002. Partnership agreement between OHIO Design Automation and CoCreate; Selection of Coherent-DEOS to receive the 2001 Small Business Innovation Research Program Tibbetts Award; Revenues posted by...