- Briefs. // Printed Circuit Design;Nov2002, Vol. 19 Issue 11, p6
Reports on the recruitment of executives at the electronics industry in U.S. Selection of Fred Stones for the position of vice president of Summit Design; Designation of Vincent Chin for the position of applications engineer at Newport Corp.; Appointment of Kathy Clevenger for the position of...
- E-gang bang. O'Shea, Dan // Telephony;08/09/99, Vol. 237 Issue 6, p80
Focuses on the search for leaders of electronics-era (e-era). Issues on e-revolution; Implications of the lists, ranking and profiles of e-executives.
- PEOPLE. // Electronics Weekly;5/28/2003, Issue 2101, p18
Presents updates on the career of executives in the electronic industries in Great Britain as of May 28, 2003. Richard Catmur at Spirent Communications; Arthur Cook at Beach Solutions; Andy Brown at Syfer Technology.
- People. Buetow, Mike // Circuits Assembly;Jan2005, Vol. 16 Issue 1, p10
This article presents information related to personnel management in the electronics industry. FocalSpot Inc. named Jeff Herberg global customer support manager and Glenn Olaes x-ray product line manger. Herberg was in technical support at GenRad/Nicolet Imaging Systems and Teradyne. Olaes was...
- PEOPLE. // Electronics Weekly;1/17/2007, Issue 2271, p16
Career developments involving employees associated with the electronic industries are discussed. Phil Price was appointed by Merlin Circuit Technology as sales manager of the Deeside, England-based PCB firm. Gordon Hughes has been appointed as Agilent Technologies Inc.'s global services and...
- PEOPLE. // Electronics Weekly;10/4/2006, Issue 2259, p14
Career developments involving employees related to the electronics industry are discussed. Rouzbeh Hosseinalikhani has been appointed as a field applications engineer by Actel Europe. Mark Vosloo has been appointed as Oxford Instruments Plasma Technology's sales and customer support director....
- PEOPLE. // Electronics Weekly;4/2/2008, Issue 2329, p26
The article announces the appointment of several executives in the electronics industry, including Ian Walsh as the vice president of business development at Toric, Sam Mitani as director of business development at Phyworks Ltd., and David Rogers as chairman at Mirifice.
- Intersil Taps Analog Veteran, Promotes from Within. // Electronic News;3/20/2006, Vol. 52 Issue 12, p43
The article reports on the appointment of Andrew Rhind as general manager of Intersil's consumer power products group in March 2006. Rhind most recently served as business director for Maxim Integrated Products' mixed signal product line, targeting consumer applications such as MP3, portable...
- APPOINTMENTS. // Electronics Weekly;11/23/2005, Issue 2219, p5
The article presents information related to the recruitments of executives in the electronics industry. Dr. Trevor Gainey has been appointed vice-president of quality and reliability at power converter IC firm CamSemi. Schaffner has named Nick Smith as EMC systems manager. He will co-ordinate...