Nextec Wins Award, Announces Facility Upgrades
- Nextek Expands Production Operations. // SMT: Surface Mount Technology;Dec2003, Vol. 17 Issue 12, p24
Reports on the expansion of Nextek Inc. of its production operations in Madison, Alaska. Reason of the expansion; Installation of automated surface mount assembly equipment; Usability of the equipment.
- In Brief. // Circuits Assembly;Sep2003, Vol. 14 Issue 9, p10
Presents an update on the electronics industry as of September 2003. Schedule of the 2003 PCB Design Conference Road Series in Austin, Texas; Quality Management System audit of Nextek Inc. for the International Standards Organization 9001 and 2000 standards; Opening of the technical centers of...
- Brainstorm. WARNER, CHRIS // ECN: Electronic Component News;Jan2013, Vol. 57 Issue 1, p32
The article focuses on the issues of circuit protection faced by electronic manufacturers in electronic industry. It mentions the views of several business executives on circuit challenges including Mike Kauffman from Nextek Inc., Robert D. Hilty from the company TE Circuit Protection and Ivan...
- Wi-Fi and WiMAX lightning protection. // Mobile Radio Technology;Dec2006, Vol. 24 Issue 12, p60
The article evaluates the QSS 400 lightning protection from NexTek Inc.
- Elektra European Electronics Industry Awards 2011 open for your entries. // Electronics Weekly;5/4/2011, Issue 2466, p16
The article presents a call for entries for the 2011 Elektra European Electronics Industry Awards.
- Untitled. // Electronics Weekly;7/4/2012, Issue 2514, p8
The article invites entries for the 2012 Elektra European Electronics Industry Awards.
- EMC/ESD PRODUCT SHOWCASE. // EE: Evaluation Engineering;Sep2011, Vol. 50 Issue 9, p58
The article describes new products, including the EP76M-1 two-component, nickel-filled conductive epoxy adhesive from Master Bond, single-coated, linered ESD tapes from Polyonics, and HPR High-Current Feedthrough Filters from Nextek.
- Wayne State changes current course of high-tech research with Nextek connection. SNYDER, CHRISTINE // Crain's Detroit Business;10/29/2012, Vol. 28 Issue 45, p0017
The article reports that Nextek Inv., a TechTown company with three labs in the NextEnergy Center, focuses on direct current power systems. Paul Savage, chief executive officer (CEO) said that although most of them get power through alternating current commonly known as AC and DC is more...
- Dealer's Choice Awards to Paradox, Genetec, S.I.C. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Dec2002, Vol. 32 Issue 12, p20
Announces the winners of the Fifth Annual Dealer's Choice Awards at the Security Canada International Security Conference and Exposition. Selection on the product of electronics industry; Evaluation on the durability of the product; Prices of the product.