Tecnomatix Acquires Teradyne Product Line
- Predictive ergonomics software reduces injury and stress. // IIE Solutions;Jun96, Vol. 28 Issue 6, p50
Highlights the benefits of ROBCAD/Man, a predictive ergonomic software developed by Technomatix Technologies Inc. Ability to graphically simulates activities before workers take their places on the production line; Bodily stress reduction; Injury avoidance; Fewer injury claims.
- Get real. Phelan, Mark // Automotive Industries;May96, Vol. 176 Issue 5, p75
Looks at the development of ROBCAD and ROBCAD/Man software for use at all Volkswagen car plants worldwide, by Tecnomatix Technologies Incorporated. Description of what ROBCAD is used for at plants; Statistical information on sales of Tecnomatix for 1995; Comments from company officials who use...
- Tecnomatix unveils product upgrade. // New Hampshire Business Review;4/18/2003, Vol. 25 Issue 8, p2B
Reports on Tecnomatix Technologies Ltd.'s unveiling of the eM-Assembly Expert 2.0, an upgrade to the company's longtime product. Software enabling electronics manufacturers to increase productivity, reduce costs and transfer and share jobs between plants; Subsidiary company Tecnomatix Unicam as...
- Virtual manufacturing software. // IIE Solutions;Dec95, Vol. 27 Issue 12, p40
Focuses on the manufacturing software from Tecnomatix called `Dynamo' that lets manufacturers visualize how parts will fit together on the assembly line. How the software works; Design and description of the package.
- Factories from start to finish. Donelan, Jenny // Computer Graphics World;Jun99, Vol. 22 Issue 6, p12
Introduces the Digital Factory from Tecnomatix, a computer-aided design-independent suite of tools for designing a complete factory components. Simulation and design of automated or manual manufacturing systems using Robcad; Verification of manufacturing systems through Valisys; Generation of...
- Tecnomatix-Unicam User Group meets in Portsmouth. // New Hampshire Business Review;10/06/2000, Vol. 22 Issue 22, p29
Announces a conference scheduled by Technomatix-Unicam Inc. at its headquarters in Portsmouth, New Hampshire to gain feedbck from customers on its computer software. Commitment of the company to quality customer service; Success of the user group meeting.
- Digital factory ready for production. Peach, Laurie // Design News;6/22/98, Vol. 54 Issue 12, p62
Introduces the Digital Factory software for industrial processes developed by Tecnomatix company. Benefits of the software to production engineers; Companies that used the computer software.
- Design with precision before prototyping. // Design News;4/19/99, Vol. 55 Issue 8, p37
Presents information on the Computer-Aided Production Engineering (CAPE) terminals developed by Tecnomatix for designing automobile. Purpose of the engineers at the Rover Large Car Projects in using the DYNAMO software of Tecnomatix with the CAPE terminal; Evaluation made by Rover before using...
- Contracts. // Computer-Aided Engineering;May2001, Vol. 20 Issue 5, p16
Presents updates on the contracts received by computer-aided engineering software companies as of May 2001. Value of the contract received by Tecnomatix Technologies Ltd. from Schneider Electric; Contract between Angelus Sanitary Machine Co. and Solid Edge.