- Futures Markets. // Bond Buyer;10/29/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31253, p46
Illustrates U.S. futures market for bonds. Estimated number of Treasury bonds traded; Assessment of value of Treasury notes.
- Futures Markets. // Bond Buyer;2/19/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31327, p62
Presents market statistics on the performance of bonds in the U.S. futures market, as of February 19, 2002. Estimated number of contracts traded with regard to government treasury bonds; Open interest rate of treasury notes; Figures related to options on municipal futures.
- Futures Markets. // Bond Buyer;9/28/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31233, p52
Provides information on the performance of futures markets in the U.S., as of September 28, 2001. Estimated number of contracts traded with regard to municipal bonds; Open interest of federal treasury bonds as on September 26; Number of contracts traded with regard to U.S. Treasury notes.
- Futures markets. // Bond Buyer;07/14/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30186, p43
Presents data from the futures market for bonds traded in the United States, compiled as of July 11, 1997. Municipal bond index; Treasury bonds; Treasury notes; Options on municipal futures; Daily trading ranges of municipal bond index futures; Daily basis spreads of municipal bond index;...
- Futures Markets. // Bond Buyer;12/27/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31292, p39
Illustrates U.S. futures market for bonds. Estimated number of traded contracts for Treasury bonds; Assessment of number of traded Treasury notes and bills.
- Futures Markets. // Bond Buyer;12/27/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31292, p43
Illustrates futures market for bonds in the U.S. bond market.
- Futures Markets. // Bond Buyer;2/12/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31323, p30
Presents data pertaining to the futures market for bonds in the U.S. as of February 12, 2002. Estimated number of contracts traded.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;03/22/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30854, p28
Presents several charts on bonds and futures market in the United States. List of market indicators; Prices of securities; Comparison of corporate bond performance of Merrill Lynch; Information on state income tax treatment of municipal bonds; Options on municipal futures; Prices of selected...
- Municipals, Treasuries Mark Gains; $1.77 Billion in Mass. GOs Priced. Monsarrat, Sean; Chesla, Nicholas // Bond Buyer;6/20/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31412, p2
Reports developments on bonds in the U.S. as of June 2002. Announcement on the loan of Massachusetts; Increase in government bonds; Rate of the September municipal contract in the debt futures market.