Save the Twins
- Tatum's New Additions to Eagle's Nest Park. // Trammel Trace Tribune (Tatum, TX);7/3/2008, Vol. 33 Issue 25, p3
The article discusses the construction of a baseball field being built at Eagle's Nest Park in Tatum, Texas and highlights some of the new anticipated facilities such as onsite dressing rooms and coaches offices.
- Ballpark Will Bring Benefits to Escondido. Daniels, Dick // San Diego Business Journal;12/13/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 50, p47
In this article, the author offers insights regarding the significance of establishing a minor league ballpark in Escondido, California.
- Sugar Land, Texas, Sets $30M Sale for Baseball Stadium. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;3/10/2011, Vol. 375 Issue 33480, p5
The article reports on the construction of a 7,500-seat minor league baseball stadium in Sugar Land, Texas.
- City Looks to Hit Home Run With Padres' Ballpark Plan. Allen, Mike // San Diego Business Journal;10/4/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 40, p11
The article reports on the move of the San Diego City to allocate 373 000 dollars to study the possibility of constructing baseball fields for the San Diego's top minor-league baseball team in San Diego, California.
- TEXAS: El Paso Stadium Costs Rise. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;5/28/2013, Vol. 384 Issue 33918, p9
The article reports that the construction cost of a baseball stadium in downtown El Paso, Texas, has increased by 10 million U.S. dollars which is more that the expected cost.
- San Diego officials mull new pitch for waterfront stadium. Allen, Mike // San Diego Business Journal;04/06/98, Vol. 19 Issue 14, p4
Deals with the waterfront ballpark project of developer Richard Chase at the site of the Tenth Avenue Marine Terminal in San Diego, California. Cost of the project; Details of the plan of Chase; View of Port Commission Chairman David Malcolm on the proposal.
- News Briefs. Perkins, Carlos R. // Architectural Record;Feb2002, Vol. 190 Issue 2, p35
Reports global developments related to architecture as of February 2002. Postponed construction for baseball fields in New York City; Developer of the sports center for the University of Cambridge in England; Death of architect Carl Strauss.
- DESIGN DETAILS. COHEN, ANDREW // Athletic Business;Apr2010, Vol. 34 Issue 4, p74
The article discusses the design details of Dickey-Stephens Ballpark in North Little Rock, Arkansas.
- Play ball. Shiffler, D. Ann Slayton // American Cranes & Transport;Apr2010, Vol. 6 Issue 4, p5
The article discusses various reports published within the issue, including the construction of the Target Field in Minneapolis, Minnesota, the previews of several events including the SC & RA Annual Conference Products Fair Show Guide, and one by Lindsey Anderson on the auctions market in North...