JFK Bonds Downgraded To Junk Level
- Moody's Downgrades JFK Terminal Debt. // Bond Buyer;10/9/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31239, p37
Reports on decline in ratings of a multi-million debt issued by the Port authority of New York and New Jersey-based JFK International Arrivals Terminal. Insurer of the bonds; Significance of revision of bond ratings.
- Moody's Puts Negative Outlook on Aa2-Rated N.Y.-N.J. Port Authority. Seymour, Dan // Bond Buyer;1/27/2011, Vol. 375 Issue 33457, p3
The article reports on the negative outlook of Moody's Investors Service Inc. on the Aa2 rating of the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey on January 26, 2011.
- Fitch Lifts N.Y. & N.J. Port Authority to Stable. McKaig, Ryan // Bond Buyer;4/16/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31366, p28
Evaluates the credit rating of the Port Authority of New York & New Jersey by Fitch Ratings. Sales of bonds; Impact of the September 11 terrorists attack; Evaluation of Standard & Poor and Moody's Investors Service.
- N.Y.-N.J. Port Authority Sets $300M, Its 166th Series of Consolidated Debt. Phillips, Ted // Bond Buyer;1/24/2011, Vol. 375 Issue 33454, p8
The article reports on the plans of the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey to competitively market 300 million dollar of tax-exempt bonds, its 166th series of consolidated debt. It notes that the debt was issued as term bonds with maturities from seven to 30 years which have traded...
- Port Authority Politics Stir Credit Concerns. Slavin, Robert // Bond Buyer;3/21/2014, Vol. 123 Issue F312, p1
The article focuses on the management reforms of the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey that was decided after the disclosure of a traffic jam in Fort Lee, New Jersey involving a political scandal may have initiated by New Jersey Governor Chris Christie's staff members. Topics discussed...
- SEC Probes Port Authority. Glazier, Kyle // Bond Buyer;6/16/2014, Vol. 1 Issue 34126, p1
The article reports on the disclosure of Port Authority of New York and New Jersey about the investigation by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) for violating federal rules and tax law for New Jersey road repair projects. It mentions that the New Jersey governor Chris Christie...
- Munis Mixed as Port Authority of N.Y and N.J. Prices $588M. BARNETT, CHIP; WEITZMAN, AARON // Bond Buyer;11/2/2016, Vol. 1 Issue 34605, p2
The article provides information on aspects related top shelf municipal bonds and trade associated with U.S. Treasuries. Topics discussed include sale made by the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey, report entitled "Municipal Market Data's triple-A scale," S and P Global Ratings and Fitch...
- Mega Deals from PANYNJ and O'Hare Highlight $8.7B Week. Barnett, Chip; Weitzman, Aaron; Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;10/5/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34388, p1
Municipal volume is forecast to surge to $8.74 billion in the coming week led by deals of roughly $2 billion apiece from the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey and Chicago's O'Hare International Airport.
- Market Post: Port Authority Bonds 'Liquid' Despite SEC Probe. Flynn, Hillary; Bonello, Maria // Bond Buyer;6/18/2014, Vol. 1 Issue 34128, p1
The article reports that 400 million dollars Port Authority of New York and New Jersey consolidated bonds auctioned in June 2014 are "liquid" despite the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission Probe, as per investors. It informs about Citigroup Global Markets, that was expected to price 590...