U.S. Securities Prices
- U.S. Securities Prices. // Bond Buyer;11/14/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31265, p34
Presents statistical data to represent securities prices of U.S. market. Presentation of treasury bills in percent of discount; Estimation of bid according to previous day; Treasury notes and bonds; Presentation of the yield at the last trade; Weighted average of all publicly held issues...
- U.S. Securities Prices . // Bond Buyer;12/4/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31277, p36
Presents information related to the financial securities prices of the U.S. as of December 04, 2001. Percentage of discount offered on the treasury bills; Treasury bond indexes provided by Lehman Brothers Inc.
- Lehman Is Censured, Fined $100K by NASD. Winokur, Cheryl // American Banker;6/24/1999, Vol. 164 Issue 120, p7
Reports that Lehman Brothers Inc. has been censured and fined by the National Association of Securities Dealers Inc. for rules violations. Lehman's execution of impermissible short-sale transactions and failure to include disclosure language on confirmations to customers who bought mutual funds.
- Munis, govies finish unchanged; players await June inflation stats. Kralev, Nicholas // Bond Buyer;07/14/99, Vol. 329 Issue 30682, p2
Reports on developments concerning the municipal bond market in the United States as of July 14, 1999. Includes the unchanged status of the municipal securities rates; Lehman Brothers' effort to price and reprice Louisiana Office Facilities Corp.'s bonds; Trading status for the Massachusetts...
- Short-Term Tax-Exempt Yields . // Bond Buyer;10/26/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31252, p40
Presents statistics on market rates of short-term tax-exempt securities according to various financial information service providers as of October 26, 2001. Rates of 30-day commercial paper in the market according to Municipal Market Data during the month; Market municipal index of securities...
- U.S. Securities Prices. // Bond Buyer;4/11/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31363, p33
Presents a chart depicting the U.S. securities prices. Treasury bond index of Lehman Brothers Inc.; Yield of treasury notes and bonds.
- Lehman's new derivatives sub gives its counterparties a choice. Wipperfurth, Heike // Investment Dealers' Digest;07/27/98, Vol. 64 Issue 30, p16
States that Lehman Brothers has introduced a triple-A rated derivatives subsidiary with a different structure than the derivatives that were set up previously. Identification of a unit formed by Lehman's; Details on a report issued by Moodys Investor Services company dated October 1996;...
- Lehman rolls out California note derivative program. McEntee, Christopher // Bond Buyer;07/13/98, Vol. 325 Issue 30433, p1
Focuses on Lehman Brothers' launch of a derivatives program. Investors' concern overy why short-term paper were sold to Lehman without making it market; Private negotiation by Lehmans of note sales directly with issuers; Shortage in supply of short-term municipal debt; Strategies aiming to...
- Lehman takes rich. Harrington, John // Crain's New York Business;8/28/95, Vol. 11 Issue 35, p42
Reports on Lehman Brothers Inc.'s sale of 20,000 brokerage accounts to rival Prudential Securities Inc.