- Louisiana High Court to Hear Case Involving Bass Pro Shops TIF District. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;6/28/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32412, p3
The article reports on the decision of the Louisiana Supreme Court to hear a case that involve a tax increment finance district. The case involves the request of Bass Pro Shops Inc. for the Denham Springs Economic Development District to issue $50 million of bonds for the construction of a...
- Fishing for Information. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;4/2/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31356, p31
Reports on the lawsuit filed by Citizens Against Taxpayer Abuse to force city officials to reveal documents used in deciding to spend for a Bass Pro Shop building in Oklahoma. Plan of the city to issue an amount as a revenue bond deal; Use of sales tax to refurbish the Bass Pro Bricktoem site;...
- Louisiana Bond Commission Approves $475M of Debt for Mixed Bag of Projects. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;4/16/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31864, p5
Reports on the Louisiana State Bond Commission's approval of bond requests. Approval of a deal to build a retail complex for outdoor sports outfitter, Bass Pro Shops; Uses of proceeds of the deal; Bond Commission's granting of final approval for the Denham Springs Economic Development District...
- Bass Pro Shops Outdoor World coming to Florida. Brownlee, John // Salt Water Sportsman;Feb96, Vol. 57 Issue 2, p50
Reports on Brass Pro Shops Outdoor World Store's plan to open a sporting goods facility in Florida. Store size and features.
- Mall snags outdoor store. Lane, Amy // Crain's Detroit Business;04/06/98, Vol. 14 Issue 14, p32
Highlights the opening of a Bass Pro Shops Outdoor World Store in Auburn Hills, Michigan. Details on the location of the store in the Great Lakes Crossing mall; Features of the store.
- Bass Pro hooks 4-acre lease for Fin & Feather expansion. Abernathey, Pat // Business Press;04/18/97, Vol. 9 Issue 51, p4
Reports on the reinforcement of South Side Fin & Feather sales operation by Bass Pro Outdoor World in an expansion to complement superstore slated for Grapevine, Texas. Expansion of space for product line expansion; Part of on-going national expansion.
- Fall Hunting Classic Expected to Attract Over 100,000 in Garland. // Edgewood Enterprise (TX);8/12/2010, Vol. 103 Issue 32, p7
The article offers information on the Fall Hunting Classics events of Bass Pro Shops Inc. to be held from August 6 to August 22, 2010 at 5001 Bass Pro Drive in Garland, Texas.
- It Ain't Just Dirt. Vance, Randy // Boating;Sep2010, Vol. 83 Issue 8, p10
The author discusses how the public can support sea grass restoration programs through company sponsored product buying campaign including that of Bass Pro Shops and World Wide Sportsman.
- Under the weather. McNutt, Buster // Bluegrass Automotive Report;Jun2010, Vol. 16 Issue 3, p6
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experience when water started to accumulate in the Bass Pro Shops Inc. due to heavy rain wherein one of the exotic fish tanks was broken loosing the piranha into the parking lot.