Sidley Austin Adds Two Partners
- Sidley Austin Gets Back Veteran, Two Others From Orrick. Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;7/16/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31428, p3
Reports the recruitment of Mary H. Neale to the position of public finance officer of Sidley Austin Brown & Wood in Los Angeles, California. Career history of Neale; Expertise in public finance; Provision of credit enhancement.
- Attorney Sarraille Becomes Partner in Sidley Austin's Health Care Group. Walker, Susanne // Bond Buyer;4/22/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31619, p28
Sidley Austin Brown & Wood has hired William Sarraille as a partner in its national health care group in April 2003.Sarraille's broad practice involves regulatory enforcement, fraud and abuse issues, administrative litigation, legislative counseling, and corporate transactions. Sarraille also...
- Gloves come off as Lovells duo decamps to Sidley. Cushnie, Lorraine // Lawyer;10/24/2005, Vol. 19 Issue 41, p13
Reports on the conflict of United States-based law firm Sidley Austin Brown Woods with its Great Britain-based counterpart, Lovells about a plan to launch an office in Germany. Recruitment of Lovells lawyers for the expansion; Criticism of the experience of Olive Kessler and Jens Rinze.
- San Jose, Calif., Highlights Panel Discussion on Disclosure. Kelemen, Jasmina // Bond Buyer;9/15/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31969, p29
The article reports that in response to an era of heightened scrutiny, San Jose, California, has begun to hire disclosure counsel, in addition to bond counsel, to guarantee that the city is following proper procedure, but ultimately issuers must take full ownership of the disclosure document....
- Sidley launches Continental office with ten-partner hire. Hobbs, Kathryn // Lawyer;4/29/2002, Vol. 16 Issue 18, p4
Reports on the move of the law firm Sidley Austin Brown & Wood to enhance its international trade practice. Information on the practice of the firm; Partners of the firm; Details of the move of the firm.
- Sidley gains UBS bengoshi to Tokyo drive. Vere-Jones, Emma // Lawyer;7/7/2003, Vol. 17 Issue 27, p8
Reports that Kazunobi Nishi, UBS Japan's regional general counsel, is joining Sidley Austin Brown & Wood's expanding law practice in Tokyo.
- Sidley teams up with Japanese firm. Vere-Jones, Emma // Lawyer;10/21/2002, Vol. 16 Issue 42, p8
Reports on Sidley Austin Brown & Wood's joint venture with a law firm in Japan. Terms of the deal; Sidley's effort to boosts its presence in Japan; Japanese lawyers joining the venture.
- Hogan & Hartson gives up NY office space for Sidley . Smith, Claire // Lawyer;9/24/2001, Vol. 15 Issue 38, p10
Reports on the decision of Hogan & Hartson to give its office space in New York city to Sidley Austin Brown & Wood whose office at the World Trade Center was destroyed in the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks. Information on the practice of Sidley Austin in New York city; Charity deeds made...
- A Disaster Plan in Action: How a Law Firm in the World trade Center Survived 9/11 with Vital Records and Employees Intact. Barr, Jean // Information Management Journal;May/Jun2003, Vol. 37 Issue 3, p28
Presents a case study recounting how the law firm Sidley Austin Brown & Wood was able to recover from a direct hit at the World Trade Center in New York City during the September 11, 2001 terrorist attack, with its employees and vital records intact. Contact lists needed initially among the...