Merrill Moves Five Into Public Finance
- Merrill Hires Retirement Investment Chief. // American Banker;2/28/2003, Vol. 168 Issue 40, p10
Reports on the appointment of Ronald G. Albahary for the post of chief investment officer of the retirement group of investment banking company Merrill Lynch & Co. Inc.
- Merrill Gives Retail to O'Neal, Banking to Steffens. RING, NIAMH // American Banker;2/15/2000, Vol. 165 Issue 31, p9
Reports on Merril Lynch & Co. Inc.'s reassignment of top executives in its United States private-client group. Handing of responsibility for global banking strategy to veteran John L. Steffens; Naming of chief financial officer E. Stanley O'Neal to head the company's retail brokerage operation;...
- Merrill Wants Back in Junk. Bruno, Joe Bel // Investment Dealers' Digest;4/19/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 16, p7
Reports on the business recovery strategy by the banking company, Merryll Lynch and Co. by capturing high-profile financial deals and recruitment of employees. Capital investments; Focus on profitability; Expansion of the leveraged finance origination team; Operations in the bond market.
- Merrill Lynch Veteran Carey Replaces Departing Franklin in Public Finance. Smith, Aaron T. // Bond Buyer;7/2/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31172, p6
Reports on Merrill Lynch & Co. Inc. veteran Jeff Carey's appointment as managing director of the firm's public finance group. Carey's career at Merrill; Background in finance.
- Merrill Names McCann Retail Chief. Chapelle, Tony // On Wall Street;Jul2005, Vol. 15 Issue 7, p19
The article reports on the selection of Robert J. McCann as the new private client group president of Merrill Lynch as of July 2005. McCann will now oversee the retail group, Merrill's asset-management/mutual fund division, and the equities research and economists' units.
- Merrill CEO Wants Successor by Yearend. // American Banker;1/30/2001, Vol. 166 Issue 20, p20
Reports on plans by Merrill Lynch & Co. chief executive David Komansky to designate a successor by the end of 2001. How long Komansky has served as chief executive officer; Possible candidates for the position.
- Merrill Bolsters Merger Department. Shearer, Brent // Mergers & Acquisitions: The Dealermaker's Journal;May2000, Vol. 35 Issue 5, p25
Reports on United States-based Merrill Lynch & Co.'s hiring of bank executives Daniel Dickinson and Steven Baronoff as co-heads of its merger department. Company's globalization plan; Duties and responsibilities; Company's appointment and promotion of other executives.
- With O'Neal, Merrill Affirms Broker Core. Ring, Niamh // American Banker;7/25/2001, Vol. 166 Issue 142, p1
Reports on Merrill Lynch and Co.'s selection of E. Stanley O'Neal as president, chief operating officer and likely eventual successor to chairman and chief executive officer David H. Komansky. Financial performance of the company in the second quarter of 2001; Achievements of O'Neal at the...
- Merrill Names Debt Markets Execs. // American Banker;11/7/2001, Vol. 166 Issue 214, p20
Reports that Merrill Lynch & Co. has made a number of appointments in its global debt markets group as of November 2001. Jim Quigley as head of client strategy for the company's global debt markets group; Names of other executives.