High-Rated Health Care Deal Set to Hit New England Market
- SIGNED & SEALED. // Materials Management in Health Care;May2002, Vol. 11 Issue 5, p10
Presents several deals in health care industry in the U.S. Details on the deal between Broadlane and Xerox Corp.; Expansion of agreement between Premier and Medline Industries; Agreement between Christus Health System and A.L.I. Technologies.
- As healthcare services waned, products sector was gathering steam. Rosenber, Geanne // Investment Dealers' Digest;05/04/98, Vol. 64 Issue 18, p34
Reports on the cut back on healthcare services banking deals, with reference to the healthcare products sector. Details on consolidation in the healthcare industry; Reference to patent laws in Latin America in relation to healthcare products; Information on price protection for pharmaceutical...
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: Healthcare. // Investment Dealers' Digest;4/1/2002, Vol. 68 Issue 13, p22
Presents statistical data depicting global investment banking deals in healthcare.
- HEALTH CARE. // Crain's Detroit Business;12/25/2006, Vol. 22 Issue 52, p97
The article presents information on the health care system in 2006 in Michigan. In Detroit, the health care sector focused on the high-stakes negotiations between The Detroit Medical Center and the Wayne State University School of Medicine . McLaren Health Care, Flint, made a deal with Mount...
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: Healthcare. // Investment Dealers' Digest;7/29/2002, Vol. 68 Issue 30, p42
Presents several charts depicting financial activities in the global healthcare industry as of July 2002. Top issues bookrunners; Changes in global equity deals; Improvements in global debt agreements.
- News at deadline. // Modern Healthcare;08/28/2000, Vol. 30 Issue 36, p4
Presents news briefs related to hospitals in the U.S. as of August 2000. Merger of Saint Vincents Hospital and Medical Center, Catholic Medical Centers and Sisters of Charity Healthcare System; Results of a study on the rates of healthcare coverage in the U.S. conducted by the University of...
- HARD ACT TO FOLLOW: 2005 Big for Healthcare; More Deals in the Cards? Reed, Vita // Orange County Business Journal;1/16/2006, Vol. 29 Issue 3, p1
The article reports on the possibility for large deal in 2006 in Orange County, California. In 2005, the largest deal was the Cypress-based PacifiCare Health Systems Inc.'s nine billion dollars sale to Minnesota's UnitedHealth Group Inc. Several healthcare companies plan to stay the course.
- Non-Competes Still In Place For Dialysis Physicians. Sanchez, Mark // Grand Rapids Business Journal;02/19/2001, Vol. 19 Issue 8, p1
Reports the acquisition of dialysis clinics from Gambro Healthcare by Massachusetts-based Physicians Dialysis Inc. in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Terms of the acquisition; Standardization of the non-compete deals in the health care industry; Concern about non-compete deals; Implication for local...
- When Good Deals Go Bad. Gittelman, Stewart // HomeCare Magazine;May2002, Vol. 25 Issue 5, p38
Focuses on contract negotiations in the home care industry. Importance of good contracts to the future of a company in the industry; Information on bad contracts; Terms and rates that companies should examine in contracts.