General Obligation Bond Prices
- General Obligation Bond Prices. // Bond Buyer;9/8/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31714, p35
Presents financial statistics related to prices of general obligation bond issued by various states, cities and counties in the U.S. Bond ratings assigned by different rating agencies for different bonds; Yield on general obligation bonds of various states; Date of maturity for long-term bonds...
- Lincoln County, S.D., Upgraded to Aa2 by Moody's. // Bond Buyer;8/25/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34366, p1
Moody's Investors Service said it has upgraded Lincoln County, S.D.'s general obligation and issuer ratings to Aa2 from Aa3. Ã¼
- Florida Environmental Bonds Upgraded Before Deal. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;8/25/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34366, p1
Higher debt service coverage won Florida's environmental restoration bonds two rating upgrades ahead of a $46.5M competitive deal.
- Municipal Bond Prices. // Bond Buyer;11/5/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31258, p47
Presents a chart depicting prices and ratings assigned to various bonds in the U.S. as of November 5, 2001. Evaluation of 40 bonds by five municipal bond dealer-to-dealer brokers; Ratings of bonds in the education sector; General obligation bond ratings in various states; Ratings provided to...
- Competitive Bond Sales. // Bond Buyer;11/13/2013, Vol. 122 Issue 34011, p1
The article lists the regions according to comparative bond sales including Salt Lake City, Utah, Georgia and Ocean County, New Jersey.
- General Obligation Bond Prices for March 1, 2002. // Bond Buyer;3/4/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31336, p45
Presents tabular information on the value of general obligation bonds of several American companies as of March 4, 2002. Information on the date of issue and maturity, price and yield of intermediate and long-term bonds; Grades of rating given to bond series of each category by three different...
- Competitive Bond Offerings. // Bond Buyer;12/14/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31285, p8
Illustrates price for competitive bonds offered in the U.S. Issuer and insurer of the bonds; Ratings of the bonds; Maturity date and value of the bonds.
- Virginia Negotiates Deals Topping $200M. Glazier, Kyle // Bond Buyer;7/11/2012, Vol. 381 Issue 33745, p8
The article offers information that the Virginia Resource Authority will price 81 million U.S. dollars of bonds on July 12, 2012, and a total of more than 200 million U.S. dollars of bonds by joining the amount of another Virginia authority.
- Detroit Water, Sewers Upgraded by Moody's. // Bond Buyer;8/31/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34369, p1
Moody's Investors Service said it has upgraded the city of Detroit's sewer enterprise ratings to Baa3 and Ba1, respectively, for senior and second lien revenue securities.