Short-Term Tax-Exempt Yields
- Short-Term Tax-Exempt Yields. // Bond Buyer;1/3/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31296, p33
Presents data pertaining to yield of short-term tax-exempt securities in the U.S. bond market.
- Short-Term Tax-Exempt Yields. // Bond Buyer;2/6/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31319, p32
Reports on the yields for short-term tax-exempt securities in the U.S. as of February 6, 2002. Performance of various short-term securities on February 4 and 5, 2002 and February 6, 2001; Yield for 30-days commercial paper on February 5, 2002; Rate of return on three-month securities on...
- Money Market Funds: More Record Low Yields and High Assets. Fine, Jacob // Bond Buyer;11/16/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31267, p8
Reports on the decline in average seven-day yield for tax-free money market funds in the U.S. during the week ended on November 12, 2001. Increase in assets for tax-free funds; Performance of taxable money market funds during the week; Reason behind the decline in average yield.
- Short-Term Tax-Exempt Yields . // Bond Buyer;11/16/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31267, p42
Presents statistics for yields for short-term tax-exempt securities in the U.S. during the month of November 2001 and 2000. Rate of return for commercial papers; Performance of three-month tax-exempt bonds between November 14-16; Yields for the bonds of Ponder & Co. on November 15, 2001.
- Short-Term Tax-Exempt Yields. // Bond Buyer;2/28/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31334, p44
Presents data pertaining to yield for short-term tax-exempt bond in the U.S. bond market. Tabular presentation of municipal market data for 2001-2002; Performance of seven-day general markets in 2001-2002.
- Munis Continue Rally Amid New-Issue Influx. Riggs, Taylor // Bond Buyer;11/21/2011, Vol. 378 Issue 33619, p2
The article reports on the continual rally of tax-exempt market to become a firmer market as shown by its new deals and unchanged four-year spot of yields.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;10/03/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 30988, p33
Presents data on the bond market in the United States as of October 2, 2000. Municipal bond index; Bond buyer revenue bond index; Short-term tax-exempt yields; Securities prices; Municipal market data general obligation yields; Municipal market data total returns.
- Short-Term Tax-Exempt Yields. // Bond Buyer;10/29/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31253, p44
Illustrates yield for short-term tax-exempt securities in the U.S. as of October 29, 2001.
- All of The Bond Buyer's Weekly Indexes Post Declines. Scarchilli, Michael // Bond Buyer;8/15/2008, Vol. 365 Issue 32941, p7
The article reports on the decline of all "The Bond Buyer's" weekly yield indexes as tax-exempt yields in nearly all the week's sessions in the U.S. According to Evan Rourke, portfolio manager at MD Sass, municipal bonds have been rallying all week along with the taxable markets. The District of...