South Carolina Power Agency Sells $374M to Finance Gas-Fired Plants
- Short-Term Tax-Exempt Yields . // Bond Buyer;2/5/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31318, p33
Presents charts providing information on the statistics of the U.S. bond market regarding short-term tax-exempt yields as of February 5, 2002. Municipal Market Data ratings.
- Refunding Time. Vekshin, Alison // Bond Buyer;1/28/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31312, p39
Reports on the plan of Maryland Community Development Administration to issue $54 million in tax-exempt revenue refunding bonds during the week started on January 28, 2002. Benefits of the refunding bonds of Maryland; Purpose for issuing tax-exempted revenue bonds of $7 million; Ratings...
- Louisville, Ky., Gets S & P Upgrade A Year After Jefferson County Merger. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;12/24/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31788, p5
Reports that Standards & Poor's upgraded Louisville, Kentucky to AA from AA-minus citing its successful merger with Jefferson County. Effect of the upgrade on obligation bonds; Approval of the consolidation plan; Formation of the Louisville Metro Government; Louisville Metro's adoption of the...
- State and Local Government Series Rates. // Bond Buyer;12/21/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31290, p36
Presents a chart providing information regarding statistics of the U.S. bond market on state and local government series rates as of December 21, 2001.
- North Carolina debt growth explained. Cintron, Ivan // Bond Buyer;03/25/98, Vol. 323 Issue 30358, p8
Reports on the statement by Merrill Lynch & Co. analyst John Hallacy that North Carolina's plan to increase its bond sales to meet the needs of its growing population could affect the state debt's trading value. Increase in population by 11.5 percent since 1990; Approval of a $1.35 billion...
- State Ratings. Fine, Jacob // Bond Buyer;04/26/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30878, p7
Reports on the stability of state bond ratings in the United States. Increase in states' general fund spending; General fund spending' outpacing of inflation and population growth; Increase in general obligation ratings.
- Rating Changes. Kreps, Matthew // Bond Buyer;05/12/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30890, p28
Reports on rating changes of bonds issued in the United States. Ankeny, Iowa, general obligation bonds; Virginia's Big Stone Gap Redevelopment and Housing Authority's correctional lease facility revenue bonds; Carbon County, Utah's solid waste disposal refunding revenue bonds.
- Triple-A influx shows times have changed, but they could change again. Cintron, Ivan // Bond Buyer;10/29/98, Vol. 326 Issue 30510, p9
Reports on the trading of triple-A rated local government bonds in the United States. Number of government units with triple-A ratings; Factors contributing to triple-A upgrades; Comments from portfolio managers on triple-A bonds.
- The yield on Kenya's 10-year Treasury bond rose to 13.720% at auction. // African Business News;4/ 2/2013, p26
The article reports on the 13.720% increase from 13.630% in the yield of Kenya's 10-year Treasury bond.