N.D. HFA Bonds Raised by Moody's
- SOUTHEAST Bond-Watch FLORIDA. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;7/17/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31679, p31
Reports on upgradation in ratings assigned to homeowner mortgage revenue bond program of Florida Housing Finance Corp. Affect of ratings on the outstanding debt of the company; Reason behind the upgrade of bond; Factors contributing to the upgrade of bonds.
- Moody's May Assign Issuer Rating to District of Columbia Housing Agency. Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;04/03/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31110, p5
Reports on the plan of Moody's Investors Service to assign an issuer rating of A3 to the District of Columbia Housing Finance Agency. Benefits from the planned rating; Affordable housing plans.
- Assisted-living facility boom may lead to over-bedding, profit decline. Mercurio, Stephanie // Bond Buyer;02/02/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30820, p7
Focuses on Fitch IBCA Inc. analysts' outlook for bond issues of assisted-living facilities in the United States in 2000. Effect of the lack of debt review guidelines on the ratings of the facilities' bond issues; Value placed on the bonds despite the relative newness of the market; Benefits...
- Mark Kaplan, Florida Housing Finance Corp. // Bond Buyer;03/05/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31089, p62
Focuses on the operations of the Florida Housing Finance Corp. Selection of Mark Kaplan as the executive director; Ratings from credit agencies; Details on the bond program of the corporation.
- Housing Debt Falls. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;1/4/2012, Vol. 379 Issue 33642, p7
The article reports on the rating of Moody's Investors Service Inc. which downgraded from A1 to A2 on multifamily housing revenue bonds for the Maple Ridge Apartments projects in Maplewood, Minnesota.
- Bexar Co., Tex., HFCs Lowered by Moody's. // Bond Buyer;10/23/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32492, p2
The article reports on the downgrade of housing revenue bonds for the Nob Hill Apartments Project of Bexar County, Texas Housing Finance Corp. by Moody's Investors Services from Baa3 to Ba1. The move reflects the continued financial deterioration of the apartment project. It is believed that the...
- Housing Upgrade. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;10/31/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31752, p43
Reports that Standard & Poor's Corp. upgraded the issuer rating of Alaska Housing Finance Corp. from AA-minus to AA in the week of October 24, 2003. Reason for the rating adjustment; Financing activities of the state-owned corporation; Details of Standard & Poor's assessment of the...
- Housing Downgrade. D'Ambrosio, Jill // Bond Buyer;8/23/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31953, p35
Reports on the decline in the rating of Moody's Investors Service Inc. on the Gloucester County Senior Housing Development Corp. 1994A and Series 1994B mortgage revenue refunding bonds. Increase in rental revenues; Description of the outlook on the bonds; Effect of reserves held by a trustee for...
- Conduit Paper is Not a Panacea: The Lasting Effects of Conduit Mortgages: A Predictive Example. Jones, Paul L. // Journal of Real Estate Portfolio Management;May-Aug2004, Vol. 10 Issue 2, p155
Discusses conduit financing/mortgages, a type of commercial mortgage origination. List of mortgage terms which are incorporated into conduit paper; Role of these terms in enhancing the bond ratings and extend the weighted average life of the bonds; Effect of conduit paper on liquidity and/or...