Cook County, Ill., Upgraded on Way To Market With $225 Million in GOs
- Citing Severity of Shrotfall, Moody's Downgrades Oregon. Finestone, Deborah // Bond Buyer;3/11/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31590, p5
Reports that ratings company Moody's Investors Service Inc. has downgraded Oregon to Aa3 from Aa2. Reason for the downgrade; Effect of the downgrade on outstanding general obligation debt; Ratings assigned by other ratings company.
- Coastal Massachusetts Town Steps Up Into Triple-A Land. Peacock, Wayne // Bond Buyer;3/22/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31350, p4
Reports the decision of Moody's Investors Service to upgrade the rating of Hingham from to Aaa from Aa1 in Massachusetts. Amount of fixed-rate bonds sale; Growth of the in the tax base; Implication of the non-reliance of the on state aid.
- Moody's Upgrades Booming Boston to Aa2. Peacock, Wayne // Bond Buyer;02/08/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31073, p4
Reports on Moody's Investors Service's decision to upgrade Boston, Massachusetts' rating with a positive outlook to the city's general obligation bonds. Factors contributing to the upgrading of the city's rating; Growth in the city's assessed valuation for 2000 and 2001.
- Moody's promotes five of its analysts. Shah, Angela // Bond Buyer;08/14/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30209, p36
Names five public finance analysts promoted by Moody's Investors Service Inc. in August 1997 to the position of vice president-senior credit officer.
- Moody's Lowers Florida Agency Outlook, Citing Housing Deal. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;1/2/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31295, p40
Reports that ratings agency Moody's Investors service changed its rating on Florida based nonprofit organization Capital Project Finance Authority. Reason for the change in outlook; Contents of disclosure notice of Public Finance Associates Inc.; Effect of the notice on U.S. market conditions.
- Moody's Investors Service. // Aviation Week & Space Technology;2/26/1996, Vol. 144 Issue 9, p17
Reports that Moody's Investor Service changed the debt rating of Airbus Industrie from Aa3 to A1. What the move reflects; Impact of the change.
- Moody's adapts to change, maintains its competitive edge. Kuiper, Mark T. // Bond Buyer;05/14/98, Vol. 324 Issue 30393, p32
Discusses changes at the credit rating agency Moody's Investors Service resulting from its restructuring. Streamlining of the agency's analysis of the financial guaranty companies; Improvement in communication between the corporate and municipal finance professionals within the combined group;...
- Moody's looks at human service providers. // Modern Healthcare;2/6/95, Vol. 25 Issue 6, p42
Reports on Moody's Investors Service's rating of not-for-profit human service providers. Impact of privatization; Expectation on the not-for-profit human service industry; Consideration of the state's funding mechanisms and provider's creditworthiness in determining a rating; Four providers...
- Rating route. Greczyn, Mary // Waste News;08/18/97, Vol. 3 Issue 14, p4
Reports that Moody's Investors Service has downgraded the solid waste revenue bonds issued by the Atlanta County Utilities Authority and the Camden County Pollution Control Financing Authority, both of New Jersey. Concerns about the companies' ability to compete when statewide flow control ends.