N.J. Agency Names Generous Law Firm as General Counsel
- Your lawyer today is more like a business partner. // Business News New Jersey;1/24/96, Vol. 9 Issue 2, Corporate Report p3
Features New Jersey-based law firm Wilentz, Goldman & Spitzer. Changing relationship with business clients; Choosing a lawyer; Hiring a lawyer; Suggestions.
- NEW JERSEY: Turnpike Won't Outsource. Kaske, Michelle // Bond Buyer;5/2/2011, Vol. 376 Issue 33509, p9
The article reports on the move of New Jersey Turnpike Authority of collecting its own tolls rather than outsourcing manual toll collection services to a private company.
- NJ Turnpike set to unveil big debt plan. Hoffman, David // Bond Buyer;11/22/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30773, p1
Reports that officials at the New Jersey Turnpike Authority will unveil a debt plan. Details of a two billion dollar borrowing plan; Reliance on politically unpopular toll increases.
- A private placement might be a smart move. // Business News New Jersey;10/18/99, Vol. 12 Issue 38, Financing your business.. p10
Presents an interview with John Kelly, co-leader of the business law and finance group at the law firm Wilentz Goldman & Spitzer in Woodbridge, New Jersey. Expertise in private placements; Alternative for raising money; Advantages of doing a private placement; Size of a typical private placement.
- The Parkway And the Turnpike. // Business News New Jersey;05/24/99, Vol. 12 Issue 21, p12
Editorial. Calls for the creation of one New Jersey highway organization to oversee the Turnpike, the Parkway and the Atlantic City Expressway. Pitfalls of the proposal to have the New Jersey Turnpike Authority assume some financial obligation for the Parkway; Reasons behind the proposed...
- Road gets union-only pact. // ENR: Engineering News-Record;9/13/93, Vol. 231 Issue 11, p12
Reports on the New Jersey Turnpike Authority requirement for contractors on its $500-million widening project. Project labor agreement with New Jersey Building and Construction Trades Council; Meeting critical deadline; Supreme Court ruling on Boston Harbor case; Protest from George Harms...
- More Sizable New Offerings Coming to the Muni Primary. ALBANO, CHRISTINE // Bond Buyer;3/18/2013, Vol. 383 Issue 33878, p6
In this article, the author offers information on the status of the U.S. municipal bond market and discusses the largest deal of revenue financing of 1.4 billion U.S. dollars from New Jersey Turnpike Authority in the third week of March 2013.
- N.J. Turnpike offers ample choices in $1.9 billion deal. Hoffman, David // Bond Buyer;03/13/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30847, p1
Reports on the New Jersey Turnpike Authority's sale of bonds in New Jersey in 2000. Variety of bonds and maturity options for dealers and investors; Refunding and restructuring component of the toll-backed bond issue; Lead manager selected for the fixed-rate portion of the bond issue.
- Bankers see future N.J. turnpike deal. Hoffman, David // Bond Buyer;06/24/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30669, p1
Reports on the New Jersey Turnpike Authority's planned revenue bond deal as of June 24, 1999. Rating agencies' ratings for the agency; Agency's need to refinance some of its debts.