- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;9/11/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31221, p33
Presents charts depicting the statistics of the bond market in the United States as of September 2001. Volume of bonds available for bidding and negotiation; Total returns of the municipal markets; Prices of municipal bonds.
- Competitive Bond Offerings. // Bond Buyer;10/29/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31253, p10
Illustrates price offered for competitive bonds in the U.S. Financial advisor for the bonds; Issuer and insurer of the bonds; Comparison in bond ratings.
- Market Indicators. // Bond Buyer;2/28/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31334, p44
Presents information on 30-Day Visible Supply which reflects total dollar volume of bonds offered at competitive bidding and through negotiations. Table showing competitive and negotiated bond offerings; Table showing Bond Buyer indexes of various bonds.
- Market Indicators. // Bond Buyer;12/14/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31285, p35
Illustrates total dollar volume of bonds to be offered at competitive bidding.
- Market Indicators. // Bond Buyer;10/9/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31239, p39
Presents total dollar volume of bonds to be offered at competitive bidding and through negotiation in the United States as of October 09, 2001. Average dollar price for 40 bonds; Average yield to par call o the bonds; Average yield of bonds on maturity.
- Visible Supply. // Bond Buyer;10/29/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31253, p45
Illustrates dollar volume of bonds expected to reach the market in 30 days in the U.S. bond market. Weekly average value of the competitive and negotiated sales of the bonds.
- General Obligation Bond Prices. // Bond Buyer;2/25/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31331, p45
Presents information about prices of general obligation bonds in the U.S. bond markets as of February 25, 2002. Bond ratings for California Series 2001 bonds; Intermediate price for Hawaii Series bonds; Long-term yield of Illinois first Series 2001 bonds.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;3/26/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31352, p31
Presents charts depicting market indicators for bonds in the U.S. Evaluation of short-term tax-exempt yields; List of U.S. securities prices; Total returns for municipal market data.
- Strong market, almost every sector gained. // High Yield Report;04/19/99, Vol. 10 Issue 16, p4
Reports on the performance of the secondary bond market in the United States, during the week prior to April 19, 1999. Gains made by the telecommunications sector; Gains made by third-tier issuers; Increased prices in the metals sectors.