- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;10/03/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 30988, p33
Presents data on the bond market in the United States as of October 2, 2000. Municipal bond index; Bond buyer revenue bond index; Short-term tax-exempt yields; Securities prices; Municipal market data general obligation yields; Municipal market data total returns.
- Short-Term Tax-Exempt Yields. // Bond Buyer;
Presents data pertaining to yields for short-term tax-exempt securities in the U.S. bond market.
- Short-Term Tax-Exempt Yields. // Bond Buyer;9/8/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31714, p34
Presents financial statistics related to short-term tax-exempt securities yield in the U.S. bond market as of September 8, 2003. Rate of return on 30-day commercial paper; Comparison between yields on One-Year Note Index on September 3, 2003 and August 27, 2003.
- Bond Buyer Indexes Decline in Holiday-Shortened Week. Scarchilli, Michael // Bond Buyer;11/14/2008, Vol. 366 Issue 33004, p6
The article reports on the decline in the Bond Buyer's weekly yield indexes in the U.S. as tax-exempt yields fell in each of the holiday-shortened week's session. A lot of individual interest were seen and a lot of these deals are selling out in the retail order period. So far, the supply seems...
- Munis Unchanged to a Bit Firmer. Scarchilli, Michael // Bond Buyer;2/11/2009, Vol. 367 Issue 33060, p2
The article reports on the performance of the U.S. municipal bond market as of February 10, 2009. It was unchanged to slightly firmer as traders said tax-exempt yields were flat to lower by one of two basis points. The Treasury market showed gains with the yield on the benchmark 10-year note,...
- Market Statistics. // Bond Buyer;7/1/2008, Vol. 365 Issue 32910, p30
Several charts are presented which depicts the statistics government bonds in the U.S. bond market including yields of short-term tax-exempt bonds, prices of securities and the yields of general obligation bonds in the municipal market.
- Market Statistics. // Bond Buyer;9/9/2008, Vol. 365 Issue 32957, p21
Several charts are presented depicting the statistics of government securities in the U.S. bond market, including the yields of short-term tax-exempt bonds, the prices of securities and the declines of visible supply of securities.
- Munis Finish Slightly Firmer in Quiet Day. Scarchilli, Michael // Bond Buyer;9/12/2008, Vol. 365 Issue 32960, p2
The article reports on the performance of the municipal securities in the U.S. bond market. The municipal market was slightly firmer as traders indicated that tax-exempt yields were lower by about two basis points. The Treasury market showed some gains with the yield on the benchmark 10-year...
- Tax-Exempt Assets Get Positive With $9.84B. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;9/12/2008, Vol. 365 Issue 32960, p9
The article reports on the positive performance of tax-exempt monetary market funds in the U.S. during the week ending September 8, 2008. The funds took $9.84 billion of inflows to settle at $524.12 billion in total assets. The average seven-day yield of all tax-exempt and municipal money market...