Long-Term Airport Plan
- NTL expansion funds. // Travel Daily;9/16/2013, p7
The article offers information on the allocation of 11.1 million dollars of funding by the government of New South Wales (NSW) for expansion of the current terminal facilities of the Newcastle Airport.
- Private incentive but public risk? Hall, Peter // Planning (14672073);12/5/2011, Issue 1923, p44
The article offers the author's insights regarding the construction of London Airport in the Thames estuary in England, in which he mentions that if the government has to make big and bold decision and will then have financial shortage, it must then involve the private sector.
- Denton County, Tex., Considers Plan to Build a New Airport. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;09/22/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30981, p3
Reports on the plan of Denton County, Texas to build an airport. Creation of a special district to oversee building and financing plan; Use of revenue bond financing with matching federal funds.
- Branson, Mo., Airport Trustee Skips Payment. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;1/17/2012, Vol. 379 Issue 33647, p8
The article reports that the trustee of bonds that funded Branson, Missouri Airport's construction preferred not to consume remaining reserves to make a debt-service payment on January 1, 2012 as airport operators deal with operations and bondholder enforcement actions.
- Export credit agencies to team up for Dubai airport funding. FOREMAN, COLIN // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;5/27/2015, Vol. 59 Issue 21, p11
The article reports on the move of foreign export credit agencies (ECAs), discussing the possibility of partnership to provide funding for construction work regarding the expansion of Al-Maktoum International airport in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
- IDOT seeks funds for trimmed airport plan. Knapp, Kevin // Crain's Chicago Business;09/28/98, Vol. 21 Issue 39, p9
Reports on the efforts of the Illinois Department of Transportation (IDOT) to seek private funding for the construction of a one-way airport designed to handle an estimated 2 million passengers annually. Who IDOT signed a contract with; Value of the contract; When the contract expires; Comments...
- Revenue Bonds Authorized For Airport Ramp. Emrich, Anne Bond // Grand Rapids Business Journal;8/27/2007, Vol. 25 Issue 36, p9
The article reports on the airport revenue bonds authorized by the Kent County Board of Commissioners in Michigan on August 23, 2007. The revenue bonds are for the construction of a four-story parking ramp and terminal building improvements at Gerald R. Ford International Airport. According to...
- New airport may need $1b lift Deutsche. Freed, Jamie // Australian Financial Review (0404-2018);7/9/2015, p12
The article discusses a financial analysis report by banking firm Deutsche Bank AG which revealed the possible need of $1 billion additional levies or government subsidies to the propose $2.7 billion construction of an airport at Badgers Creek in Sydney, New South Wales.
- Turkey Donates 10 Million Euro to Serbia. // Journal of Turkish Weekly;4/30/2012, p6
The article reports on the 10 million euro donation of Turkey for the civil airport project in Kraljevo, Serbia.