- Florida Housing Corp. gears up for busy summer. Whalen, Robert // Bond Buyer;07/02/99, Vol. 329 Issue 30675, p3
Reports that the Florida Housing Finance Corp. is planning to use open bidding to sell eight of its next 12 multifamily mortgage revenue issues. Structure of the bonds; Emphasis of the company on multifamily deals; Use of cap recovery system.
- Florida Housing Finance Corp. is seeking out bankers. McEntee, Christopher // Bond Buyer;03/02/98, Vol. 323 Issue 30341, p36
Focuses on Florida Housing Finance Corp.'s search for senior underwriters to handle single-family mortgage revenue bond deals that would go the negotiated route in 1998. Reputation of the corporation as one of the state's most active bond issuers; Part of transition to an independent entity;...
- Bush and Florida's Cabinet Approve Housing Agency's Multifamily Issues. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;05/24/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30898, p3
Reports that the Florida Housing Finance Corp. has received bond issue approvals and an interest rate exception on three multifamily housing projects. Details on two multifamily residential rental projects.
- Florida Housing's $110M Deal Includes Funds for 'New Heroes'. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;2/21/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32572, p32
The article reports that Florida Housing Finance Corp. has offered a revenue bond deal with programs features intended to overcome soaring home values that have prevented many people from buying houses in the state. The proceeds of the bonds will be used to finance a pilot program that enables...
- Florida, Ohio, Pennsylvania deals ready; S.F. on hold. Harris, Elizabeth E. // Bond Buyer;02/16/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30579, p6
Reports on the bond issues in the United States. Includes Florida Housing Finance Corp.'s homeowner mortgage revenue issue; Single-family mortgage revenue bonds from the Ohio Housing Finance Authority; Debt issue from the Pennsylvania Higher Educational Facilities Authority.
- Former developer named as head of Florida Housing Finance Corp. McEntee, Christopher // Bond Buyer;10/01/99, Vol. 329 Issue 30738, p3
Reports on the appointment of Brad Baker as executive director of Florida Housing Finance Corp. Career history of Baker; Responsibilities in the company.
- Results of Negotiated Sales. // Bond Buyer;10/16/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 30996, p26
Presents a table of scales used for competitive sales of municipal bonds in the United States. Amount of bonds issued by the Little Rock, Arkansas School District; Housing revenue bond offering from the Florida Housing Finance Corp.; Financial advisers for the Sonoma County, California bond issue.
- Florida Housing Finance Corp. eyes bonding for rural infrastructure needs. McEntee, Christopher // Bond Buyer;05/12/98, Vol. 324 Issue 30391, p3
Discloses Florida Housing Finance Corp.'s intent to sell bonds for infrastructure in rural areas. Response to the need to improve utilities in rural areas; Approval from state legislators; Features of the bonds.
- Change persists at Florida Housing Finance Corp. Whalen, Robert // Bond Buyer;12/28/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30796, p3
Reports on the resignation of top executives at the Florida Housing Finance Corp. Resignation of chief financial officer Tom Tinsley; Executive director Brad Baker's plan for the company.