Livingston Survey: Recovery by Mid-'02
- Philadelphia Fed Index at Negative 5.5. // Bond Buyer;12/21/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31290, p2
Reports on the business improvement of the Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania in December 2001. Lack of improvement in the employment sector.
- Professional Forecasters See Better Jobs Outlook. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;5/13/2013, Vol. 384 Issue 33910, p2
The article focuses on a survey report of professional forecasters released by the Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania that shows the jobs growth should improve slightly while economic growth projections were decreased in the second-quarter of the year 2013.
- Forecasters raise near-term estimates for economic growth. // Mortgage Banking;Apr2007, Vol. 67 Issue 7, p17
The article reports forecasts faster economic growth in the U.S. in the next several quarters. Forecasters at the Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia has estimated that the core inflation in the country will decelerate in 2007 and hold nearly steady in 2000. It further predicts that on a...
- Livingston Survey Sees Contraction to Mid-2009. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;12/10/2008, Vol. 366 Issue 33020, p20
The article reports that gross domestic product (GDP) will remain in negative territory the next two quarters, before posting growth in the last half of 2009 in the U.S., based on a survey data released by the Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia. Survey participants lowered their projections...
- Forecasters expect lower growth, higher inflation in near term. // Mortgage Banking;Nov2006, Vol. 67 Issue 1, p24
The article reports on the result of the survey conducted by the Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia on the economic growth in the U.S. The Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia predicted third-quarter growth in real gross domestic product at an annual rate of 2.7 percent. Moreover, on the jobs...
- Philadelphia Fed Index Rebounds. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;10/21/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32243, p2
Reports on the expansion of the manufacturing activity in the Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia reflecting the improvement in general business conditions in Pennsylvania.
- Fed Predicts Moderate Growth. // njbiz;3/26/2007, Vol. 20 Issue 13, p2
The article reports on the forecast by the Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia that there will be moderate growth in New Jersey's economy through October 2007. It states that unemployment in the state decreased to 4.2 percent in January 2007 as the number of jobs based in the state increased by...
- Fed's Plosser Casts Wary Eye on Inflation. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;10/6/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32482, p2
The article reports on the perception of Charles I. Plosser, president of the Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia, regarding inflation in the Pennsylvania. Plosser quoted that monetary policy should not be excessively sensitive to short-run fluctuations. He also mentioned the need to remain...
- Philadelphia Fed Index Grows to 8.3 in Aug. from 5.7 in July. Siegel, Gary // Bond Buyer;8/21/2015, Vol. 1 Issue F332, p1
The region's manufacturing sector expanded at a faster pace in August, as the general business conditions index climbed to 8.3 from 5.7 in July, this month's Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia Report on Business indicates.