Personal Income, Spending Decline
- Personal Income Up 0.4%; Spending Increases 0.8%. Siegei, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;10/30/2012, Vol. 382 Issue 33805, p2
The article informs that according to the U.S. Commerce Department, personal income has grown up to 48.1 billion U.S. dollars in August 2012.
- Money supply. Callahan, Kathleen // New Hampshire Business Review;4/6/2012, Vol. 34 Issue 7, p5
The article reveals that personal income has been rose by nearly five percent in 2011 in New Hampshire, as reported by the U.S. Commerce Department.
- N.J. income growth continues to lag U.S. Kaltwasser, Jared // njbiz;10/1/2012, p2
The article presents the data issued by the U.S. Department of Commerce in late September 2012, which showed that the personal income in New Jersey increased by just 0.8% in the second quarter of 2012.
- June Personal Income Up 05%; Spending Unch. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;8/1/2012, Vol. 381 Issue 33757, p2
The article reports on the announcement made by the U.S. Commerce Department regarding the 0.5% increase in personal income in June 2012.
- April Personal Income Flat; Spending Declines 0.2%. Glazier, Kyle // Bond Buyer;6/3/2013, Vol. 384 Issue 33921, p10
The article focuses on a report released by the U.S. Commerce Department that shows the personal income has dropped down by 5.6 billion U.S. dollars in the U.S. in April 2013.
- Personal Income Off 3.6%; Spending Increases 0.2%. Glazier, Kyle // Bond Buyer;3/4/2013, Vol. 383 Issue 33870, p2
The article offers information on a report by the U.S. Commerce Department which revealed a decline in personal income expenditures by 3.6 percent in the month of January 2013.
- Personal Income Up 0.6%; Spending Increases 0.4%. Glazier, Kyle // Bond Buyer;12/24/2012, Vol. 382 Issue 33834, p2
The article informs that according to the U.S. Commerce Department, personal income in the U.S. has increased up to 0.6 percent in November 2012.
- Personal Income and Spending Both Up 0.1%. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;12/27/2011, Vol. 378 Issue 33638, p2
The article discusses the report by the Department of Commerce in the U.S. concerning the 0.1 % increase in the rate of personal income and personal spending in November 2011.
- Personal Income Up 1.0%; Spending Increases 0.2%. Temple-West, Patrick // Bond Buyer;3/1/2011, Vol. 375 Issue 33474, p2
The article informs that the U.S. Commerce Department has reported that personal consumption expenditures increased 0.2 percent in January 2011 as income rose 1.0 percent.