Final 3Q Report: GDP Down 1.3%
- Economic activity. // Economic Trends (07482922);Dec97, p9
Reports that the United States Commerce Department lowered its estimate of real gross domestic growth from 3.5% to 3.3% in the third quarter of 1997. Factors that affected third quarter's growth; Consumer spending in the third quarter; Business inventory accumulation; Economic activity in the...
- Second-quarter GDP growth slows to 1.6%. // Plant Engineering;Oct98, Vol. 52 Issue 11, p10
Looks at the United States Commerce Department's report on the second-quarter gross domestic product (GDP). What this report showed; Assessment of consumer spending; Increase in residential investment for April-June, 1998; Factors which attributed to the slowdown in the second-quarter GDP growth.
- Advance First-Quarter Real GDP Shows 2.2% Growth. Glazier, Kyle // Bond Buyer;4/30/2012, Vol. 380 Issue 33705, p2
The article offers information on the advance estimate report released by the U.S. Commerce Department on April 27, 2012, which shows 2.2% increase in the U.S. real gross domestic product (GDP).
- As economy grows, unemployment lags. Kidwell, Tim // Model Retailer;Mar2011, Vol. 37 Issue 3, p6
The article focuses on a U.S. Commerce Department report which shows that the country's real gross domestic product (GDP) increased at a rate of 3.2% in the fourth quarter of 2010.
- Using monthly data to predict quarterly output. Ingenito, Roberto; Trehan, Bharat // Economic Review (03630021);1996, Issue 3, p1
Provides an update of the model which uses monthly data to predict quarterly output for Gross Domestic Product. What model is known by; Role of the Commerce Department; Modification of model in response to change made by Commerce department; Reference to original model.
- Final first quarter GDP estimate shows 5.4% growth. // Plant Engineering;Aug98, Vol. 52 Issue 9, p12
Reports that an annual first quarter estimate on the gross domestic product, released by the Commerce Department, revealed a 5.4 percent increase in growth. Performance of exports; Reference to a decline in spending for construction of nonresidential buildings; Factors which contributed to the...
- Preliminary 3Q GDP Declines 1.1%. Vekshin, Alison // Bond Buyer;12/3/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31276, p2
Reports on the reduction in the gross domestic product for the third quarter of year 2001 in the U.S. Percentage of the reduction; Disclosure of the figures by the U.S. Commerce Department; Factor contributing to the reduction in the gross domestic product.
- Final First-Quarter GDP Shows 1.8% Growth. Glazier, Kyle // Bond Buyer;6/27/2013, Vol. 384 Issue 33936, p2
The article focuses on a report released by the U.S. Commerce Department that shows the real gross domestic product (GDP) has increased at an annual rate of 1.8 percent in the U.S. in the first quarter of the year 2013.
- Advance Q4 GDP Shows 0.1% Contraction. Glazier, Kyle // Bond Buyer;1/31/2013, Vol. 383 Issue 33854, p2
The article informs that according to the U.S. Commerce Department, annual rate of real gross domestic product has dropped down by 0.1 percent in the fourth quarter of the year 2012.
- Advance Second-Quarter GDP Shows 1.3% Growth. Temple-West, Patrick // Bond Buyer;8/1/2011, Vol. 377 Issue 33557, p2
The article presents a report from the Commerce Department, stating the 1.3% expansion of real gross domestic product (GDP) at a yearly rate in the second quarter of 2011 in the U.S.