Planned D.C. Hotel May Make Use of Tax-Exempt Debt
- Meet Them in St. Louis. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;11/01/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31008, p1
Reports on the bond issue of Saint Louis, Illinois for the construction of a convention center hotel. Structure of the bonds; Details of the project; Insurer of the bond issue.
- Indianapolis notes will fund delayed commercial project for downtown. Goldsmith, Steve // Bond Buyer;11/24/98, Vol. 326 Issue 30527, p3
Reports that Indianapolis, Indiana will sell $85 million of limited-obligation notes to begin construction of two hotels and an office complex. Notes' refund of a $55 million term bond from a 1992 sale that advance refunded tax-increment financing bonds issued in 1988; Preparation for the...
- Denver's Arty Airport Hotel Project Could Finally Take Wing With Bonds. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;5/18/2010, Vol. 372 Issue 33318, p6
The article reports on the plan of Denver, Colorado to construct a long-postponed hotel at Denver International Airport that would use revenue bonds to fund construction of the facility in 2010.
- Kansas Hotel Deal's Revised Structure Eases Buy-Side Concerns. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;12/20/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31041, p7
Reports on the issuance of bonds for the construction of a hotel and convention center in Overland Park, Kansas. Structure of the bonds; Construction plans.
- D.C. on a Roll With Second of Three TIF Deals. Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;4/1/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31355, p4
Reports on the sale of tax-increment revenue bonds by the Washington D.C. government. Offer of broader revenue base to prospective bondholders; Effort of raising funds for the construction of the Mandarin Oriental Hotel; Determination of the weight-average coupon.
- With business flying up, investors eye airport hotels for yield. Polyak, Ilana // Bond Buyer;08/18/98, Vol. 325 Issue 30459, p7
Focuses on the money managers and rating agency officials' anticipation of additional construction of several airport hotels in the United States. Dauphin County General Authority's bond offering priced by Dolphin & Bradbury Inc. for the development of a Hyatt Regency hotel at the Pittsburgh...
- It Takes a Village. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;11/5/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31755, p31
Reports on the planned bond issues of Lombard village in Illinois. Construction of hotel and convenient center; Payment of the bonds using revenues from hotel and restaurant taxes; Designation of U.S. Bancorp Piper Jaffray Inc.
- Ohio BABs Have That New-Hotel Smell. Devitt, Caitlin // Bond Buyer;1/20/2010, Vol. 371 Issue 33252, p1
The article reports on the use of the 160 million U.S. dollars of lease backed taxable Build America Bonds (BAB) by Franklin County Convention Facilities Authority on the construction of the Hilton hotel in downtown Columbus, Ohio. The new Columbus Hilton Downtown has backed the double-A rated...
- News & Notes. // Las Vegas Business Press;11/24/2003, Vol. 20 Issue 47, p6
Reports developments related to business in Nevada as of November 3, 2003. Groundbreaking ceremony of the Rio hotel-casino expansion to its Pavilion Convention Center; Host of the annual Contractor of the Year awards of the Nevada Contractors Association; Approval of the State Finance Board on...