Supply Problem: Attractive Prices a Must for Spate of Deals
- Demand In Primary Spurs Muni Rally. RIGGS, TAYLOR // Bond Buyer;9/20/2012, Vol. 381 Issue 33785, p2
The article presents information on gain in the tax-exempt money market in the U.S. According to a trader from Los Angeles, California, both deals including 367 million U.S. dollars California Department of Water Resources deal and the issue of one billion U.S. dollars of California's Bay Area...
- When Things Looked Darkest in California, the DWR Got it Done. Williams, Rochelle; Murphy, Gavin // Bond Buyer;1/12/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31798, p4
Focuses on the 2003 Deal of the Year Award presented to the California Dept. of Water Resources. Recognition of the state's power bond deal; Acceptance of the department on the award; Rate bonds of the department.
- California DWR Expected to Default On $4.3 Billion Wall St. Bridge Loan. Finestone, Deborah // Bond Buyer;10/11/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31241, p3
Reports the expectation of the California Department of Water Resources to default the bridge loan from major investment firms. Negotiation between state officials on terms of loan agreement; Repayment of the general fund; Details on the dispute over the issuance of revenue anticipation warrants.
- Calif. PUC Rejects Rate Agreement. Finestone, Deborah // Bond Buyer;10/3/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31236, p1
Reports the rejection of the rate agreement between California Department of Water Resources and the Public Utilities Commission. Criticisms on the terms of the agreement; Apprehensions of bankers on the rejection; Consequences to debt and bond services in the country.
- 2014 DWR 5 percent water allocation is 'wake-up call'. // Western Farm Press Exclusive Insight;11/21/2013, p1
The article announces that the California Department of Water Resources has announced an initial allocation of five percent of requested deliveries to State Water Project contractors in calendar year 2014.
- READ ALL ABOUT I.T. Bradley, Kevin // Harpers Wine & Spirit;Nov2013, Issue 111, p52
In this article, the author presents business strategies as suggested by representatives, regarding demand of products and better sales process by customers on danger of losing the whole order.
- A SURVIVOR'S GUIDE TO INTEGRATED DEMAND AND SUPPLY. Reary, Bob // Journal of Business Forecasting Methods & Systems;Summer2002, Vol. 21 Issue 2, p3
Focuses on the integration of supply and demand planning. Supply chain management; Ownership of demand and supply; Balance of short- and long-term plans.
- California DWR Pays Out $387M For Power-Purchase Interim Loans. Finestone, Deborah // Bond Buyer;8/1/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31440, p5
Reports the payments made by the California Department of Water Resources for power-purchase interim loans. Reasons of using the money from the interim loans; Terms of payment; Interest rate on the interim loan.
- DWR Seeks $11.95 Billion Deal. Finestone, Deborah // Bond Buyer;8/13/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31448, p1
Reports the request of the Department of Water Resources to increase the amount of revenue bond issuance in California.