Amid Weak Economy, Voters Face Biggest Bond Total Ever
- Southwest Voters Approve, Kill Bond Issues, Cast Ballots for Candidates. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;3/14/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31344, p27
Reports the election throughout the U.S. Southwest region approving several bond authorization. Impact of the election to the gubernatorial candidacy of millionaire Tony Sanchez; Election campaign funds of Sanchez and Texas Governor Rick Perry; Campaign platform of Perry.
- Bond election results. // Bond Buyer;11/05/98, Vol. 326 Issue 30515, p5
Presents bond election results in the United States on November 3, 1998. State; Number of issues submitted and their dollar volume; Number of issues approved and their dollar volumes.
- Election results for November 3, 1998. Tracey, Yvonne; Roggio, Lillian // Bond Buyer;11/05/98, Vol. 326 Issue 30515, p20
Presents election results for bond proposals on November 3, 1998. Includes bond issues for the renovation, improvement for state parks in Alabama; Design and construction of middle school and renovation in Glastonbury, Connecticut; Parks and recreation bonds in Wake Forest, North Carolina; Site...
- Election results. Tracey, Yvonne; Roggio, Lillian // Bond Buyer;05/27/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30650, p24
Presents results of bond elections in the United States, as of May 25, 1999.
- A big day at the polls: Voters asked to decide on $10.6... Kreps, Matthew // Bond Buyer;11/03/97, Vol. 322 Issue 30265, p1
Reports about voters in the United States being asked to decide on $10.6 billion bonds during the November 4, 1997 elections. New York State referendum for the school construction bonds; Multipurpose bond questions.
- Municipal bond elections. Tracey, Yvonne; Roggio, Lillian; Haywood, Charlesetta // Bond Buyer;06/04/98, Vol. 324 Issue 30407, p24
Features schedule of some United States bond elections involving $500,000 or more from June 6 through December 1, 1998. Amount; City or district.
- Election results. Tracey, Yvonne; Roggio, Lillian; Haywood, Charlesetta // Bond Buyer;06/04/98, Vol. 324 Issue 30407, p24
Lists the results of some United States bond elections held on May 18 and June 2, 1998. Includes the approval of a bond for school improvements in Tukwila School District, Washington; Defeat of a bond to finance school facilities in Pajaro Valley, California.
- Municipal bond elections. Tracey, Yvonne; Roggio, Lillian // Bond Buyer;02/02/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30820, p20
Lists bond elections in the United States, involving $500,000 or more. Dates; Issuer; Amount.
- General election's bond proposals. // Bond Buyer;11/03/98, Vol. 326 Issue 30513, p28
Presents data on bond proposals under vote in the United States general elections on November 3, 1998. Proposals by state; Proposals by type of bond issue.