Majority Bondholder Gives Green Light to $5.25M Sale of Alabama's VisionLand
- Business for sale. Carney, Karen E. // Inc.;Nov94, Vol. 16 Issue 12, p160
Presents a 750-acre theme park in Texas as a business for sale. The theme park's description; Financial summary; Its outlook; The price rationale; Its pros and cons.
- Legoland Builds Hype With $20M. Dolbow, Sandra // Brandweek;04/09/2001, Vol. 42 Issue 15, p14
Focuses on the marketing campaign for Legoland, a theme park in Southern California, to be launched in April 2001. Amount spent on the campaign; Types of media used for the campaign; Concept of the campaign.
- ParkWord. Ralph, Owen // Park World;Jul2013, p4
An introduction is presented in which the editor discusses various reports within the issue on topics including the increase ticket prices for theme parks in Orlando, Florida, attendance to the leading parks in the world, and the Vialand theme park in Istanbul, Turkey.
- Online sales success for Crealy. // Park World;Feb2008, p11
The article reports that the online ticket sales and online membership sales by Crealy Great Adventure Park in Devon, England increased by nearly 84 percent in 2007. Crealy's web site, which was enhanced by search optimization firm e-Strategy and software developer Merac, provides a link to...
- Slowdown at Disney ominous for LI tourism. Cantor, Martin // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);04/27/2001, Vol. 48 Issue 17, p59A
Focuses on issues in the tourism industry in the United States. Attractions at Magic Kingdom and Universal Studios; Reliance of Suffolk County on sales tax revenues; Effect of low tourist attendance on Disney's employment practices.
- RANTS & RAVES. // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;6/6/2013, Issue 3054, p22
A letter to the editor "UK theme park ticket prices slammed" at www.ttgditital.com is presented.
- EXECUTIVE BRIEFCASE. Lysier, Michael // Orange County Business Journal;3/28/2005, Vol. 28 Issue 13, p63
The article presents an advertisement of Legoland California, a theme park in Carlsbad, California.
- Wotif riding the rides. // Travel Daily;11/1/2013, p6
The article reports on the selection of travel website Wotif for the sales campaign that will highlight the theme parks in Queensland in 2013.
- Haven gets healthy with new Â£2.5m spa. // Travel Weekly: The Choice of Travel Professionals;6/28/2004, Issue 1724, p31
Holiday Park operator Haven has officially opened the new Â£ 2.5 million spa at its flagship Devon Cliffs Park near Exmouth â€” the first at a caravan park in Great Britain. The two story development comprises a nail bar, treatment rooms, hot tubs with sea views, foot spas, a sauna and...