Fitch Gives an A to Virginia's Prince William Hospital
- Fitch Downgrades Griffin Hospital In Connecticut to BBB, Citing Losses. Piazza, Johanna // Bond Buyer;10/15/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31740, p7
Reports taht Fitch Ratings has downgraded Griffin Hospital to BBB from BBB-plus, citing operating losses in fiscal 2003 in Derby, Connecticut. Modification of the Series A revenue bonds; Expansion of profitable service lines; Implementation of cost-containment initiatives.
- MISSOURI: CoxHealth Goes Negative. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;2/6/2013, Vol. 383 Issue 33857, p9
The article reports that Fitch Ratings Ltd. has assigned negative rating to Springfield, Missouri based hospital CoxHealth due to the system's looming new debt issuance.
- Hospital credit rating outlook poor for next two years. // Healthcare Purchasing News;Feb2001, Vol. 25 Issue 2, p15
Reports on the forecasts of ratings firm Fitch Ratings on the U.S. hospital industry in 2001. Factors which depress the credit outlook of hospitals; Report released by Fitch about the health care system.
- MISSOURI: Good News for Hospital. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;4/20/2011, Vol. 376 Issue 33503, p7
The article reports on the A2 rating attained by the Heartland Regional Medical Center from Fitch Ratings Ltd. and Moody's Investors Service Inc. in Missouri.
- Fitch Downgrades Reading, Pa. Hospital Revenue Bonds. Burton, Paul // Bondbuyer.com;11/3/2015, p1
Fitch Ratings downgraded three series of bonds issued by the Berks County Municipal Authority, Pa. on behalf of Reading Hospital and Medical Center Project to A-plus.
- Fitch Raises Texas Hospital Ahead of $24 Million Refunding. Philyaw, Jason // Bond Buyer;4/18/2007, Vol. 360 Issue 32610, p28
The article reports that completion of a replacement hospital that increased volume and improved financial operations prompted Fitch Ratings Inc. to upgrade the Gainesville Hospital District in Texas to A from A-minus as it readies a $24 million refunding. The district plans to issue the Series...
- Quick Hits: Top News Stories of the Month. // hfm (Healthcare Financial Management);Jan2009, Vol. 63 Issue 1, p18
The article offers news briefs related to health in the U.S. in 2009. Fitch Ratings Ltd. has revised its outlook on the country's not-for-profit hospital sector to negative from stable. A study has found that most Americans still rely on word-of-mouth and physician recommendations to choose...
- Fitch Downgrades All Children's Hospital, Fla.'s 2009A to AA-Minus. // Bond Buyer;11/13/2014, Vol. 1 Issue 34211, p1
Fitch Ratings has downgraded the rating to AA-minus from AA on the St. Petersburg Health Facilities Authority, Fla., $63.6 million, series 2009A bonds issued on behalf of All Children's Hospital (ACH).
- Elmhurst Hospital Outlook Improved. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;10/14/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34393, p1
Fitch Ratings revised its outlook on Elmhurst Memorial Healthcare's BBB rating to positive from stable in recognition of its post-merger growth.