Tender Offers Sought
- St. Paul Port Authority Wraps Up Tender Offer On Common Bond Fund. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;12/20/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31537, p3
Reports that the Saint Paul Port Authority, Saint Paul, Minnesota, has completed a tender offer on the Common Bond Fund managed by it. Details of the tender submissions received by the tender agent U.S. Bank National Association; Scheduled date for the agent to begin making payments to...
- St. Paul Port Authority again argues only bondholders can stop default. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;06/05/98, Vol. 324 Issue 30408, p35
Reports that Saint Paul Port Authority officials are preventing a default on $200 million of outstanding revenue bonds. Restructuring of the fund securing the port authority; Percentage of the bondholder participation needed to accomplish restructuring.
- St. Paul Port Agency Selling $140M for Office Buildings. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;10/21/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31744, p4
Reports on the plan of Saint Paul Port Authority to sell its lease revenue bonds in the U.S. Use of the bonds for an annual state appropriation in a lease agreement with Minnesota; Preparation for the price of the deal; Worth of the deal.
- Minnesota to Sell $55M in Rare Non-GO Deal, Keeping State at AAA. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;10/30/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31502, p44
Reports on the sale of the lease revenue bonds of Saint Paul Port Authority in Minnesota. Details of the deal; Description of the general obligation pledge; Capitalization of the top credit marks.
- Appeal to Delay Liquidation Of St. Paul Port's Bond Fund. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;10/4/2007, Vol. 362 Issue 32727, p7
The article reports on the delay of the liquidation for the bond funds of Saint Paul Port Authority in Minnesota. The authority's plan to terminate its 876 Bond Fund, liquidate its assets, and distribute the proceeds to remaining investors holding $51 million of outstanding bonds has been...
- St. Paul Authority Going Back to the Drawing Board on 876 Bond Fund. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;6/28/2010, Vol. 372 Issue 33340, p3
The article reports on the efforts of the Saint Paul Port Authority in Minnesota to resolve its faltering 876 Bond Fund to provide benefits for all bondholders.
- St. Paul Port Authority, Lawyers Argue Over Use of Pledged Assets. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;9/1/2010, Vol. 373 Issue 33376, p3
The article reports on the conflict between the lawyers for a group of 876 fund bondholders and the Saint Paul Port Authority regarding the alleged misuse of revenue generated from assets pledged to bondholders in Chicago, Illinois.
- St. Paul Port Authority, 876 Fund Lawyers Set for Court Hearing. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;8/30/2010, Vol. 373 Issue 33374, p32
The article reports on the court hearing for the legal dispute between St. Paul Port Authority and lawyers of the 876 fundholders in Chicago, Illinois.
- MINNESOTA: State Funds for Ballpark. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;9/19/2012, Vol. 381 Issue 33784, p7
The article informs that the Minnesota Department of Employment and Economic Development has awarded 25 million U.S. dollars in state bond grant funding to the Saint Paul Port Authority to help build a new ballpark in Saint Paul's Lowertown for the Saint Paul Saints baseball team.