FSA's 3d Quarter Shows Mixed Results
- The Trading Floor. Chang, Helen // Bond Buyer;8/5/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31941, p6
Reports developments related to bonds in the U.S. as of August 5, 2004. Increase in the second quarter earnings of Assured Guaranty Ltd.; Decline in the gross premiums written in the quarter; Disclosure of the profits of Financial Security Assurance Holdings Ltd.
- FSA Profit Falls, Despite Rise in Muni Business. Meyers, Maxwell // Bond Buyer;12/20/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32282, p6
The article reports on the earnings announcement by Financial Security Assurance Holdings Ltd. (FSA), a member of the European Dexia group. The company has reported that its third-quarter profit in 2005 has fallen 35.4% from the same period a year ago and net income for the quarter came in at...
- FSA Reports 18% Drop in Fourth-Quarter Net Income. Smith, Aaron // Bond Buyer;2/11/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31571, p6
Reports on the fourth quarter net income of New York-based guarantor Financial Security Assurance Holdings Ltd., holding company for bond insurer Financial Security Assurance Inc. as of February 11, 2003. Comparison of incomes with those in 2001 and 2002; Multi-million dollar expenses reflected...
- Financial Security Assurance Sees a Rise In Core Earnings, But Suffers a Net Loss. Carpenter, Sheri // Bond Buyer;05/09/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30887, p6
Reports on the financial performance of Financial Security Assurance Holdings Ltd. in the first quarter of 2000. Adjusted book value; Operating net income; Realized capital losses.
- Market-Share Leader FSA Reports 1Q Income Up 13% Over Last Year. Smith, Aaron T. // Bond Buyer;5/3/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31379, p34
Reports the net income of Financial Security Assurance Holdings Ltd. for the first quarter of year 2002 in New York. Percentage of income increase; Statement regarding the performance of the company by chairman Robert P. Cochran; Market share for insuring bond issues.
- FSA Holdings Posts Net Income of $209.5 Million for 2001. Smith, Aaron T. // Bond Buyer;2/1/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31316, p4
Reports on profits of Financial Security Assurance (FSA) Holdings Ltd. for 2001. Net income without expenses; Views of FSA Holdings chief executive officer Robert P. Cochran on profits; Increase in overseas business of FSA Holdings.
- FSA Posts 'Best Ever' 3Q Numbers With 92% Surge in Net Income. Walker, Susanne // Bond Buyer;11/11/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31759, p6
Reports on net income of the Financial Security Assurance Holdings Ltd. for the third quarter of 2003. Net income for the first nine months.
- FSA's 2003 Net Income Up 61% From '02. // Bond Buyer;2/10/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31818, p7
Reports that Financial Security Assurance Holdings Ltd. has announced the rise of its net income in 2003.
- FSA Parent Reports Doubling of First-Quarter Profits. Meyers, Maxwell // Bond Buyer;5/12/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32380, p40
The article reports that Financial Security Assurance Holdings Ltd., the parent company of Financial Security Assurance Inc. (FSA) has announced that its first-quarter profits more than doubled due to charges related to hedges and credit default swaps. According to FSA's operating supplement,...