Municipal Tone Finishes Firm; Yields Decline Two Basis Points
- Municipal Bond Prices Close Flat; Tone Positive Ahead of New Deals. Monsarrat, Sean; Chesla, Nicholas // Bond Buyer;5/28/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31395, p2
Reports the decline in the municipal bonds during a holiday-shortened trading season in New York. Decline in gross domestic product; Factors affecting the gross domestic product; Stability in home sales.
- The week as it was. // Hungary A.M.;12/6/2013, p1
The article offers news briefs on the world economy as of December 6, 2013. The manufacturing purchasing managers index (PMI) of Hungary climbed 52.6 points in November 2013 from 51 points in the previous month. Germany's services PMI increased to a seasonally adjusted 55.7 in November 2013,...
- BBVA Watch. // Caribbean Business;3/8/2012, Vol. 40 Issue 9, p13
The article offers information on economic developments in the U.S., including the increase in its gross domestic product (GDP), growth in economy and the steady growth of Puerto Rico's Purchasing Managers Manufacturing Index.
- Asia Monitor. // Asia Monitor: South East Asia Monitor Volume 2;Jun2014, Vol. 25 Issue 6, preceding p1
The article focuses on the growing risk of a current account deficit. Topics discussed include Philippines' decision to seek international arbitration in its maritime dispute with China and strong performance in Singapore's purchasing managers' index (PMI). Also mentioned the regional indicators...
- Numbers of the month. // Works Management;Feb2011, Vol. 64 Issue 2, p7
Several statistics are presented on the number of pledges made by Deputy Prime Minister (PM) Nick Clegg to encourage manufacturing growth, rate of increase of purchasing managers index (PMI) in January 2011, and the percentage of gross domestic product (GDP) growth in Great Britain's...
- Muni Prices Stable in Light Trading As Treasuries React to GDP Figures. Monsarrat, Sean; Chesla, Nicholas // Bond Buyer;12/3/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31276, p2
Reports developments in the bond market in the U.S. as of December 2001. Prices of municipal bonds; Increase in the number of bond issues; Reduction in gross domestic product.
- Munis Rise as Equities Resume Slide; $251 Million of N.Y. Thruways Price. Monsarrat, Sean; Chesla, Nicholas // Bond Buyer;7/23/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31433, p2
Reports the increase of municipal bond in Treasury bonds following renewed losses in the stock market in New York City. Growth of gross domestic products; Benefits of bond market; Improvement of short-term holdings in the household sector.
- Survey: Muni Experts Predict Volume in 2000 Will Top '99. Kruger, Daniel // Bond Buyer;12/06/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30781, p6
Forecasts the volume of municipal bonds for the year 2000 in the United States. Details on a survey of municipal bond market professionals conducted by MBIA Insurance Corp.; Comment from Anne G. Ross, senior vice president of Roosevelt & Cross Inc.; Forecast on the growth of gross domestic product.
- NEWS IN BRIEF. // Bond Buyer;11/1/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31504, p2
Presents news-briefs related to the U.S. public finance market as of November, 2002. Rise in the third-quarter gross domestic product of the year; Increase in applications for unemployment benefits in Washington D.C.; Economic condition of the New York City; Volume of help-wanted advertisements...