October's Long-Term Issuance On Pace for Year-End Record
- California DWR Pays Out $387M For Power-Purchase Interim Loans. Finestone, Deborah // Bond Buyer;8/1/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31440, p5
Reports the payments made by the California Department of Water Resources for power-purchase interim loans. Reasons of using the money from the interim loans; Terms of payment; Interest rate on the interim loan.
- Municipal Bond Prices End Lower; DWR, N.Y. EFC Lead New Issues. Monsarrat, Sean; Chesla, Nicholas // Bond Buyer;11/5/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31506, p2
Reports on developments in the bond prices in the U.S. as on November 5, 2002. Decrease in the municipal bond prices; Issuance of bonds by the California Department of Water Resources and the New York State Environmental Facilities Corp.; Increase in the yields by underwriters.
- Calif. State To Buy Power Sketched Out. Finestone, Deborah // Bond Buyer;02/09/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31074, p1
Reports the sale of municipal bond by the California Department of Water Resources. Use of bonds to purchase power transmission lines; Issuance of short-term debt to repay fund used for power purchase; Conditions for selling the bonds.
- Power Bonds Finally Sell. Ward, Andrew // Bond Buyer;1/9/2009, Vol. 367 Issue 33038, p9
The article reports on the sale of $348.7 million-worth of power supply revenue bonds of the California Department of Water Resources. It notes that the sale failed in November 2008 which led the state to pay 5.25% with an accelerated amortization. The yields on the bonds range from 4.47% to...
- California DWR Set to Offer $4.25 Billion to 'Saturated' Market. Fine, Jacob // Bond Buyer;10/18/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31494, p32
Reports the marketing of variable-and-auction-rate bonds by the Department of Water Resources in California. Mode of the interest rates; Absence of yield discount; Exemption from the federal and state income taxes.
- Negotiated Bond Sales. // Bond Buyer;4/1/2015, p1
A chart is presented depicting the negotiated sales of municipal bonds in various U.S. states as of April 2015 including Phoenix, Arizona Industrial Development Authority, California Department of Water Resources, and University of Connecticut.
- All Eyes on Primary as Calif. DWR Prices Largest Muni Deal in History. Monsarrat, Sean; Chesla, Nicholas // Bond Buyer;11/6/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31507, p2
Highlights key developments in the American stock market as of November 5, 2002. Sale of municipal bonds by the California Department of Water Resources; Decrease in value of the Institute for Supply Management non-manufacturing index; Possibility of reduction in federal funds rate by Federal...
- Calif. DWR Revisits Refunding. Ward, Andrew // Bond Buyer;1/7/2009, Vol. 367 Issue 33036, p1
The article reports on the plan of the California Department of Water Resources to price for institutions $350 million of power supply revenue bonds. The state hopes that a rally in the long end means that the municipal bond market has regained enough stability to refund the department's debt....
- Rate Plan Proposed for Calif. Power Sale. Finestone, Deborah // Bond Buyer;7/20/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31185, p3
Reports on the California Public Utilities Commission's release of a draft rate agreement for the state Department of Water Resources' (DWR) bid to sell power purchase revenue bonds. Amount of the bonds to be issued by DWR; Plans of the commission to cover the department's costs related to the...