Arizona Governor: Cut $409M, Sell Revenue Bonds
- STATE ALLOCATIONS OF PRIVATE-ACTIVITY BONDS IN 2001. // Bond Buyer;6/3/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31399, p6
Presents a chart depicting state allocations of private-activity bonds in the U.S. Mortgage revenue bonds of Arizona; Citation on the multifamily housing of Iowa; Exempt facilities of Oklahoma.
- Kansas Budget Crisis Pushes KDOT Into $400 Million Refunding. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;9/26/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31479, p32
Reports on the sale of the refunding bonds of the Kansas Department of Transportation to preserve the transportation plan of the state in times of budget crises. Concerns on the ability to plan for future projects; Impact of the crisis on the transportation plan of the state; Amount of state...
- Florida's Estimated Budget Gap Balloons; Bonding Might Suffer. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;12/16/2010, Vol. 374 Issue 33434, p28
The article reports that a larger shorfall in budget is being predicted by economists in Florida in a change that could translate into lesser bonding capability for the state in fiscal 2012.
- Bayard & Wife vs. Singleton. // Bayard & Wife vs. Singleton;2009, p5
Presents information about the case of Bayard and his wife against Singleton in 1787. Ejectment of the case about the recovery of house and lot of Bayard from Singleton; Why the defendant pleaded not guilty; Few observations made by the Court about the United States constitution and system of...
- Controversial land law may be scrapped. Balch, Roger // Asian Business Review;Oct95, p13
Reports on the issues and developments related to the February 1995 land law in Hanoi, Vietnam.
- Farmers' Rights Law Sends South African Landowners Packing. // Chicago Citizen - Hyde Park Edition;4/20/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 21, p3
The article discusses the issue on the Land Tenure Act and the Extension of Security of Tenure in South Africa which allow farm workers to run their livestock, to graze them on the farmer's land, and plant crops and build homestead.
- South Africa's National Assembly passes bill allowing Blacks to reclaim their land. // Jet;12/5/94, Vol. 87 Issue 5, p27
Reports on the passage of the Restitution of Land Rights Bill by South Africa's National Assembly. Opportunity for Blacks to reclaim the land they lost during apartheid.
- Modeling exposure to losses on automobile leases. Smith, L.; Jin, Baiqiang // Review of Quantitative Finance & Accounting;Oct2007, Vol. 29 Issue 3, p241
We present an integrated statistical model for assessing risk and projecting financial losses on automobile leases. The model employs nonstationary Markovian state transitions for active leases and hierarchical logistic and regression equations for different outcomes on termination. The model...
- Happy Harry's to exit Medicaid; other Delaware chains may follow. Frederick, James; Alexander, Antoinette // Drug Store News;12/16/2002, Vol. 24 Issue 17, p10
Focuses on the battle over state cuts in Medicaid prescription payments in Newark, Delaware. Decision of Happy Harry's to stop providing pharmacy services to Medicaid patients; Reduction of prescription reimbursement to average wholesale price; Development of cost-saving options to address the...