As 5% Yield Makes Its Return, Buyers Are Starting to Bite Again
- Secondary slows for the week. // High Yield Report;12/14/98, Vol. 9 Issue 48, p1
Reports on the slowdown of the secondary market in the United States in November 1998 due to the number of new issues and weaker stock market. Activity as driven by mergers and acquisitions; Month-to-date returns in the market; Companies with favorable performances.
- Market so flat, even fed can't cause waves. CB; LC // High Yield Report;11/22/99, Vol. 10 Issue 45, p4
Provides an overview on the performance of the bond and stock markets in the United States as of November 18, 1999.
- Yankee bonds: A whole new ball game. Conrad, Lee // High Yield Report;03/06/2000, Vol. 11 Issue 10, p5
Provides updates in the high yield bond market as of March 2000 in the United States. Performance of a combined business operations of the Yankees and the New Jersey Nets in the market; Preparation of UbiquiTel LLC for a high yield offering; Deals made by Gilat Satellite, Nextel Partners and...
- Your Weekly Market Report. Pennington, James // Fort Worth Business Press;02/25/2000, Vol. 12 Issue 44, p34
Focuses on the performance of the financial markets in the United States, for the week ending February 22, 2000. Dow Jones Industrial Average; Nasdaq; S&P 500; Bond market.
- Bond-Market Skepticism And Stock-Market Exuberance In The Hospital Industry. Robinson, James C. // Health Affairs;Jan/Feb2002, Vol. 21 Issue 1, p104
Focuses on the bond and stock market of the hospital industry in the United States. Need to upgrade clinical and information technologies; Skepticism of bond creditors on financial markets; Discussion of public payments, antitrust and financial disclosure policies.
- Market statistics. // Bond Buyer;02/25/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30586, p32
Provides statistics on the bond market in the United States as of February 25, 1999. Includes market indicators; Short-term tax-exempt yields; Securities prices.
- Stock & bond report. Dodgson, Gregory E.V.; Preston, James E. // Grand Rapids Business Journal;2/12/96, Vol. 14 Issue 7, p15
Presents stock and bond market reports for February 12, 1996. Dow Jones Index; Standard & Poor's index; Municipal bond market levels.
- Why the bears will ultimately beat the bulls. Williams, Armstrong // New York Amsterdam News;01/14/99, Vol. 90 Issue 3, p8
Presents a pessimistic outlook on the continuous growth of the stock and bond market in the United States. Absence of signs of inflation; Federal Reserve's move to cut interest rates.
- MARKET INDEX. // Grand Rapids Business Journal;9/2/2003, Vol. 21 Issue 35, p41
Presents several charts and graphs on the stock and bond markets performance in the U.S. as of September 2003.