Mt. Sinai-NYU Bond Sale Triggered by Months of Downgrades
- Florida's Mt. Sinai to Privately Place $105 Million Refunding. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;4/20/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31866, p3
Reports on the pricing of revenue bond refunding for Mount Sinai Medical Center of Florida through the Miami Beach Health Facilities Authority in Bradenton, Florida. Reason for the placing of the refunding; Order period of the refunding; Factor causing the delay of the refunding.
- FLORIDA: Mount Sinai Stabilizes. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;9/10/2009, Vol. 369 Issue 33181, p9
The article reports on the outlook revision made by Fitch Ratings Ltd. on 260 million dollars of bonds issued by the Mount Sinai Medical Center Inc. (MSMC) of Florida. It also mentions the BB-plus rating on debt issued for MSMC by the Miami Beach Health Facilities Authority as affirmed by Fitch....
- Society Of Actuaries/American Council of Life Insurers 1986-98 Credit Risk Loss Experience Study. // Private Placement Letter;7/7/2003, Vol. 21 Issue 27, p4
Discusses results of the 1986-98 Credit Risk Loss Experience Study conducted under the auspices of the Society of Actuaries which represents a continuation of the 1986-94 study analyzing credit loss experience by institutional investors on private placement bonds. Economic loss rates; Loss...
- Economic Risk: Yields Set For All-Time Lows. // Latin America Monitor: Brazil Monitor;Aug2010, Vol. 27 Issue 8, p5
The article reports that the low yields on Brazil's U.S. dollar government bonds signals the growing credentials of the country as a fixed income safe haven regionally and globally and distinct positive for the companies operating in the country.
- Plan Unveiled to Quicken Post-Market Processing, Use Real Time. Smith, Aaron T. // Bond Buyer;8/9/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31199, p6
Reports the plans of a trade-matching system for municipal and corporate bonds and unit investment trusts by Government Securities Clearing Corp. and Depository Trust & Clearing Corp. Applicability of the system on post-trade processing; Details on the launching of trade system for government...
- The Bond Buyer yield indexes escalate to three-year highs. Stanton, Michael // Bond Buyer;12/23/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30794, p28
Reports on the rise of United States Bond Buyer yield indexes to their highest levels in three years during the third week of December 1999. Continued slump of fixed-income markets; Lack of activity within the 20-bond index of general obligation bond yields.
- 1998 was 'a great year with great returns' -- next year looks more mixed. Harris, Elizabeth E. // Bond Buyer;12/11/98, Vol. 326 Issue 30538, p7
Reports on the performance of fixed-income securities in the United States in 1998. Forecasts for 1999; Gains offered by municipal bonds; Tax-exempt bonds.
- Solving Access Problems. Eisenberg, Fred // Health Management Technology;Jun2001, Vol. 22 Issue 6, p40
Discusses how New York-based Mount Sinai NYU Health system provides remote Internet access to its physicians and nurses. Background on the system; System's criteria for selecting a solution; Information on the solution selected by the system.
- Mount Sinai and WESTMED Partnership To Build Brooklyn Medical Office. Stratton, Kelly // National Real Estate Investor Exclusive Insight;6/1/2012, p5
The article reports that the Mount Sinai Medical Center (MSMC) and WESTMED Practice Partners (WPP) partnership will construct an outpatient medical office at the One Pierrepont Plaza in Brooklyn, New York, to open in January 2013.