Upgraded Catholic Health Initiatives To Wrap Up Multi-Piece, 3-State Deal
- CHI's $1.6 billion of bonds Cut by Fitch. // Bond Buyer;11/01/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30759, p2
Reports on the lowering of the ratings of the bonds of Catholic Health Initiatives.
- Catholic Health Initiatives Hits Market With $350M Sale. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;10/3/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31236, p3
Reports the revenue bond sale offered by Denver, Colorado-based Catholic Health Initiatives in Dallas, Texas. Ratings of the bond offered; Use of the bond proceeds to enhance long-term care facilities; Maximum maturity date for the bonds.
- Catholic Health Sets First Deals of $1.4B Plan. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;10/24/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32493, p1
The article reports on the revenue bonds offered by the Colorado Health Facilities Authority for the Catholic Health Initiatives (CHI). According to sources, the $ 285 million offering is the first component of a $ 1.4 billion debt plan aimed at improving the services of the hospital system in...
- Flexible Health Deal Out of Denver: Multi-State Issue Totals $1.2 Billion. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;10/20/2009, Vol. 370 Issue 33202, p1
The article reports on the expectation of Denver, Colorado-based Catholic Health Initiatives (CHI) to sell a multi-state deal. It notes that CHI has anticipated 1.2 billion dollars of revenue bonds with a variety of structures. Furthermore, it states that the Colorado Health Facilities...
- Colo. Health Authority to Sell 3 Deals Worth $632M. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;10/17/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32488, p1
The article reports on the decision of the Colorado Health Facilities Authority to sell three bond issues worth $632 million. The deals include the $271.25 million refinancing for Adventist Health System, a $285 million issue of revenue bonds on behalf of Catholic Health Initiatives and a $76.57...
- Changes en masse. Bellandi, Deanna; Kirchheimer, Barbara; Shinkman, Ron // Modern Healthcare;01/15/2001, Vol. 31 Issue 3, p12
Focuses on the deals of three Roman Catholic hospital operators in the United States. Catholic Health Initiatives; Catholic Healthcare West of San Francisco, California; SSM Health Care.
- Moody's Downgrades Catholic Health Initiatives After Rough Year. Williamson, Richard // Bondbuyer.com;1/26/2015, p23
The article reports the move by ratings firm Moody's Investors Service as of late January 2015 to downgrade the rating of healthcare firm Catholic Health Initiatives (CHI) to A2 from A1 due to a year-long decline in operating performance. In mid-December 2014, Standard & Poor's downgraded its...
- News update. // Materials Management in Health Care;Feb97, Vol. 6 Issue 2, p10
Reports on the selection of Novare to do the asset management of the Catholic Health Initiatives members' clinical, biomedical and diagnostic imaging equipment.
- Catholic system takes first steps. Scott, Lisa // Modern Healthcare;5/13/96, Vol. 26 Issue 20, p29
Reports on the move of Catholic Health Initiatives' founding systems to merge their assets on April 30, 1996. Scheduled opening of the new Roman Catholic healthcare system's national office in Denver, Colorado; Annual revenues; Divisions; Founding systems Catholic Health Corp., Sisters of...