VIRGINIA: A Better September
- MIDWEST Bond-Watch. Carvlin, Elizabeth; Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;9/10/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31716, p35
Presents information related to the finance in various Middle West states in the U.S. as of September 10, 2003. Rise in revenue collections in Indiana; Acceptance of $35 million anonymous pledge by the University of Minnesota; Decision of Omaha Mayor Mike Fahey regarding a budget introduced by...
- New Jersey Senate Adopts CBT, Balances Budget. Braun, Martin Z. // Bond Buyer;7/3/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31421, p40
Reports the adoption of a key revenue provision by the Senate in New Jersey. Reorganization of the corporate business tax; Need for balance fiscal budget; Optimism on revenue projections.
- Massachusetts Lawmakers Approve $23B Budget; Swift Gets Bond Bills. Peacock, Wayne // Bond Buyer;8/2/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31441, p5
Reports the budget approval by the state legislature in Massachusetts. Generation of revenue in assessments and taxes; Finance for the environmental projects; Amount allocated for the housing bond bill.
- ARKANSAS: July Sees Revenues Rise. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;8/10/2010, Vol. 373 Issue 33364, p7
The article reports that the general revenue collections of Arkansas were almost 3% above expectations in July 2010.
- Over Two-Thirds of States Overestimated Revenues. TEMPLE-WEST, PATRICK // Bond Buyer;3/2/2011, Vol. 375 Issue 33475, p1
No abstract available.
- California General Fund Revenues 10% Less Than Expected. JENSEN, RANDALL // Bond Buyer;8/11/2011, Vol. 377 Issue 33564, p5
The article reports that the California general fund revenue recorded 538 million dollars, a drop of 10% less than expected in July 2011.
- Revenue Growth. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;11/10/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32008, p31
Reports on the growth of Indiana's revenue in October 2004, according to Indiana Budget Agency officials.
- GEORGIA: Perdue Crunches Numbers. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;6/24/2010, Vol. 372 Issue 33339, p7
The article announces the 1.18 billion dollars net revenue collections in Georgia for May 2010.
- LOUISIANA: Revised Revenue Forecast. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;6/24/2010, Vol. 372 Issue 33339, p7
The article forecasts that the 7.28 billion dollars general fund revenue of Louisiana for fiscal 2010.